Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

But why would they fire you, but not Holi? At this point I think weā€™re reading too much into this, and I really dont think it proves much by trying to figure out if/why you quit or were fired

1 Like

Holi: 3 Ghid, Jak, Tuaro
Jak: 4 Willess, Zero, Holi, Mocingbird
Mistikafan: 0

Well, I guess itā€™s Jak. For the record, I wasnā€™t intending to vote for him; I had planned to read over the topic and decide who to vote for, but I had someā€¦ unforeseen circumstances the last few hours. So, RIP Jak, hope you were Mafia.

Also, I for one am a fan of the no double kills rule. Especially with only three suspects per round, but in general, it makes the game more fun, and last longer.

1 Like

are we out of time?

Were you really though? In the last topic you were very focused on the game, and to me it seemed like you scrutinized every post. For this one, you made a joke vote, never looked at the posts again, and couldnā€™t have changed your vote in that post? Maybe mafia, hmmmm? /s

And @TheMOCingbird, I may be out of time, but how would I operate machinery with my big hands?

Also @Chronicler could we all be added to the mafia chat at the end?

I believe voting ended 52 minutes ago.

I was planning to do just that, read all of the posts, and then make a legit vote. I canā€™t really prove this claim, but like I said, something came up and kept me busy for several hours. Trust this, at least: I always take these games way too seriously, Mafian or not.

~W12~

1 Like

I guess that could be hard, more evidence as to why they fired you I guess? and as I said before, what was the point of this again?

I really donā€™t know. Iā€™ve already requested my method of death and my last words in a PM to the Cronk, so hopefully I get to see that all come to fruition.

1 Like

aaaahhhh I keep forgetting to vote in this. [quote=ā€œChronicler, post:72, topic:49131ā€]
So no more ties. We must come to a decision on 1 person being killed tonight.
[/quote]

This I am okay with.

Although it would have been poetic for Holi to die in a double kill.

idk how much time and itā€™s still too early to tell whoā€™s who - and although Iā€™m suspicious of Holi, I respect the no double kills rule - maybe a dependent vote, where my vote counts only if someone else votes Holi?

4 Likes

If you vote for Holi, then we would just have more time to figure it out. That would be better for everyone; we catch the Mafia, and donā€™t kill the innocent.

I know, I was completely awaiting death by double kill since the last game!

3 Likes

Yeah, and now I have to die early in yet another Mafia game.

Nope.

ā€¦Iā€™m the Game Master. Iā€™m not trying to play against you lol. If you think I am you are horribly mistaken. Iā€™m trying to RUN this game.

3 Likes

Frame was wrong word, I just really couldnā€™t think of the right one. I was trying to say that of the people you picked, we were the most likely and that your phrasing reflected that. also stop bullying me ok i just want to not die

And remember that if I die (I already pretty much have) than Holi is most likely Mafia and by extension so is Whaddon (maybe, maybe not, but I think most of the evidence points to him.)

1 Like

Umm, Whaddon was mafia, and heā€™s dead now, we caught him last round.

Didnā€™t see that, thought you guys got Jayzor.

1 Like

They got both of us

Whe did get Jayzor, unnfortunately, they were innocent.

2 Likes

When am I going to learn how I died?

At 9:00 Pacific Time. Also, please wait. Youā€™re not dead yet and youā€™re frankly overreacting. I donā€™t appreciate it.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought it was at seven. My bad.