Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

I agree.

I vote as well

for who, who knows?

Thatā€™s mean.
How about none of the votes count if someone doesnā€™t get killed?

Well, mine is a joke.
When the next murder comes, Iā€™ll actually make a legit vote this time.

2 Likes

For now, is it safe to say that everyone only wants their vote to count if someone dies?

None of these votes count. Unfortunately night 3 has not happened yet.

2 Likes

Could you give the mafia a deadline?

you took away my double kill, so I took away your mafia

2 Likes

I vote for Cronk heā€™s cheating

2 Likes

Yeah he knows who everyone is and he gets to decide the rules itā€™s not very fair

2 Likes

Itā€™s Ghid, I mean he has motive[quote=ā€œGhid, post:2, topic:49131ā€]
For offending my majesty I should just join the mafia to bump you off :triumph:
[/quote]

Oh, therā€™s only 2 mafia left? Thatā€™s useful info. And I vote jak cause he hurt my feelings/s

Assuming there were four mafia total, which given the number of number of players and there being four mafia last time is a pretty safe bet.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Cools. How many total people are left?

EDIT Oh, never mind, I found it. 10 people left. Knowing if 2 mafia can be up at once would be really helpful.

EDIT 2 @Jakanader and @Tuaro wait, why would you vote for me? If I was mafia someone would be dead already.

1 Like

I voted for you because Tuaro voted for you

Like, as joke?

1 Like

Possibly

Mafia better do something today or Iā€™m gonna be really bored

2 Likes

I voted for you because I thought Jakanader was voting for you. It ended up being a joke though.

1 Like

Night 3
The Blacktron had to be careful this night. They were slippery before, but now they tread more carefully. In the middle of the night, two Minifigs headed out on a covert, ninja spy action scene to show off their cool moves. They kicked through the air and started to beat up robot alien ninjas. It was the perfect time to strike for Blacktron. Immediately, an unknown gunman took out two LEGO lasers and pelted the victims with transparent laser pieces. Afterwords he laughed to himself and fled.
@Leoxander, aka Biff Barker and @Tuaro, aka Lloyd Garmadon, both villagers, were killed by the Blacktron.

As the police came to the scene, they compiled a list of suspects that they felt needed to be questioned and eventually eliminated.
@AwesomeJoel27, Blonde Ice Planet Guy was picked because he had space connections and also had a laser gun on him. He apparently had been a witness to the crime but claims he had nothing to do with it.
@ghid, Golden C-3PO was picked due to having the remains of robot ninja oil not belonging to him on his 14 karat gold body, which he showed off so glamorously to the police. He interestingly had a Lego Star Wars laser gun on him.
@Hawkflight, Agent Fuse was picked because he had apparently been trying to chase these robot ninjas as well, by orders from his Lego Agents commander. His only weapon was a Lego agents gun.

Voting ends at 9:00 Pacific Time tonight.

2 Likes

If these are the choices then it means at least one of my previous suspects isnā€™t mafiaā€¦ could it possibly have been an accident? Not a real question

Both Hawk and Joel havenā€™t really interacted with the game that much so I vote Ghid for now