Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

Uhh, how did two people die? If it was making up for the lack of a kill yesterday that seems really unfair, but then again I’m not GM. Ghid is the obvious choice, cause of the oil, and I would say this seems to obvious, but the last one was pretty obvious as well. Hawkflight and AwesomeJoel are about the same suspicion for me.

2 Likes

Normally this is the point in the game where I start to analyze all the posts people have made in the topic, but… well, one of the suspects has posted twice, and one not at all. That leaves Ghid. and… well, he’s hard to analyze because he’s Ghid. I can’t tell if he’s acting weird because he’s Mafia, or because he’s Ghid.

This is the only thing that makes me suspicious. He votes right away, voting for the actual mafian, possibly to deter suspicion for himself? He hoped that the votes would swing toward Jak or Mistika, but they didn’t? Of course, it could be a coincidence.

So, with no clues there, that leaves the scene. Hawk seems to have a legitimate reason to be there, so I’ll knock out him. owever, it does say this was supposed to be a covert mission. Why did @AwesomeJoel27 see the crime?

I vote AwesomeJole72

AwesomeJoel27: 3 Willess, Zero, Mocinkbird
Ghid: 1 Jak
Hawk: 1 Awesomejoel

2 Likes

The boss of the Blacktron can kill an extra citizen once during the game.

Well I somewhat trust Ghid, but Willness has been acting weirder that usual so I really don’t trust him, even though he’s voted for most of the mafians in the past.

It’s a contest between AwesomeJoel and Hawkflight. And neither of the two have said much.
I guess I’m voting for AwesomeJoel. His inactivity seems to correspond with the mafia’s lag time.

1 Like

was that mentioned in the sign up?

Pretty sure it was

You’re right, I missed that.

The whole thing is just weird to me. I don’t see any of them being mafia.

3 Likes

I wanted to watch cool ninjas do cool things of course.

I have legitimate reasons to carry around a laser gun, as Blacktron likes raiding the other space factions.

Ghid doesn’t seem to have a reason to carry a laser gun, but the oil on him makes him almost too obvious a suspect.

And hawk has an excuse but was still there during the attack, so I wasn’t the only witness. Hawk seems to have every reason to not be suspect.
So I’m voting hawk since his story seems a little too convenient.

My poor name.

3 Likes

@AwesomeJoel27 Hmm, I agree about Ghid, and that he seems a little too obvious, but something about Hawk that I overlooked was that he had an agents gun, not a laser gun, and agents guns shoots bullets, not lasers, as seen here:

Honestly, I’m leaning toward voting for you. You came online to defend yourself not long after the murder happened, meaning it would be likely that you were the mafia holding things up. Hawk on the other hand is still nowhere to be found, where as if he were the mafia he would have had to come online to kill someone. What makes me warey of you being mafia is that Willess voted for you, and he has been acting different than last game, so he could be a mafia. Though, I think if he was mafia, he may be willingly voting for his partner to make himself look better, cause he already looks pretty suspicious. I vote AwesomeJole72 On a different note, @Chronicler, when does voting end for today?

Ends at nine. Also, you mentioned voting for fellow mafia to make himself look better. Brings up a certain case concerning Holi.

1 Like

Yeah, if I remember he changed his vote when time was almost up, after the tide started turning toward Holi. He must have thought it would look better to make himself look good than going down with a sinking ship, so at the last second he switched. Unfortunately for him we were still suspicious and now he’s willing to do it again.

1 Like

@Chronicler can we vote for non-suspects? If so I’m voting for @Willess12

You can. It’s a weird strategy however.

Exactly my point, why would the Mafia have the weapon on them. He seems to have no suspicion at all.

I just didn’t have much to say yesterday since it was mostly all off topic and Mafia hadn’t chosen yet.
I’ve been checking back as much as I can because I forgot about the game on day 1.
Also 5 people posted before I did.

1 Like

Only because Chronicler decided to extend the voting period and I almost didn’t realize it. I came on, saw that things had shifted and I could vote now, hurriedly did some looking and went for Holi.

AwesomeJoel27: 4 Willess, Zero, Mocinkbird, *Hawkingbird
Ghid: 0
Hawk: 1 Awesomejoel

Willess: 1 Jak

2 Likes

well, Whaddon had the weapon still on him. @Jakanader I’m going to keep my vote on Joel, since he is already on trial, so even if my logic wrong there’s a 1/3 chance he’ll still be it. Plus, if Willess is the second mafia then we can just nab him next execution cause he’ll have to be on trial cause they’ll be no other mafia left. but, if willess is mafia, it would also mean two mafia can be on at once. Overall though, I think it’s safer to focus our votes on one person.

1 Like

Still don’t don’t think it’s Joel, though. Until I’m convinced one of them is Mafia (the way I am with W12) I’m not going to change my vote.

Fair enough, I’m just guessing that Cronk might be throwing a curveball and I want to look smart.

1 Like

Fair enough, though I really cant find much more evidence, and this just kinda seems like a waste of a vote.

1 Like