LEGO Creations: Rules and Guidelines

[quote=“Iinararax, post:60, topic:100, full:true”]
What if I told you that my camera sucks and only takes semi-blurred pictures…
[/quote]I Know i have to take pictures on my dads phone. But i also have to say, where can i find the full rules and guidelines?

…At the top of the topic?

2 Likes

Could creators make a post that showcases previously showcased mocs like eljay’s recap reviews that first show a set in one video but then there is a video that sums up all the sets that year?
( i just don’t want to break any rules without noticing)
btw I was planning to do that for a series showcase finale if it’s possible…

Does a MOC have to be recently created to be posted? I have some pictures of MOCs I made years ago and posted on BZP before one of the server crashes deleted the topic(s).

@TLhikan no.

Thanks!

Hi, this question isn’t really related to MOCs specifically but it’s to do with creative content. Are you ever going to have a music section for creative content? I’ve been working on a Bionicle related music project and I don’t know where I should post about it.

Well, normally you would just post it in the overall creative content catergory.

Presumably if there’s enough topics to justify it. As it stands there’s very few musicians on the Boards, so a subsection for it would be fairly empty. It would take a pretty big influx of users creating music for a whole new section to be created.

As OT stated, Creative Content is the place you’re gonna want to post your project. Hope that helps!

5 Likes

Do Lego creation topics have to have at least 3 pictures?

No. it just needs one picture of the entire moc.

1 Like

Out of pure curiosity, if I create a totally custom program for an official EV3 model from Lego, does it still count as a Lego creation?
If not, what is the best place I can post it on the boards?

If not lego creations, probably just creative content in general. Maybe videos if you took a video of it.

1 Like

Are mega blocks allowed? They have some interesting pieces and are compatible with Legos.

I think so.

how many posts do you need to upload in order to make posts with more images of the MOC?

I think that you just have to be a villager. I can’t find the topic with all of the trust levels anymore, though, so I might be incorrect, but I think you’ve already got that.
Edit: @Toa_Sha0ia I found it: Trust Levels

1 Like

How does one rotate images if the forum automatically flips them upon uploading? Some of my photos get rotated 90 degrees despite having the same dimensions as other images that are the same size and remain unchanged.

1 Like

er
can i post 2 mocs in a day?

1 Like

Yeah, you can do that.

1 Like