LEGO Creations: Rules and Guidelines

I get ya. I’ll make a point of editing them in the future. :wink:

1 Like

Quick question, can a self-MOC be based upon the persons likes/ interests, or is it only on their characteristics?

? A self MOC is just a bonkle version of you. It can have any traits you want it to.

Self-MOCs (or any MOCs) are anything you want them to be!

Is system stuff allowed here?

Anything lego is allowed

Excellent

could a mod pin the how to take pictures topic to the top of lego creations because I have seen alot of awful blurry pictures lately
@legomaster1378

1 Like

I do have a question- are we allowed to post a YouTube video of a MOC video only or do we need to provide pictures as well on our post?

1 Like

A topic has to have a way to show us the MOC so it doesn’t really matter how. the safe route is to post the video and one picture. but you could only put in a video.

I believe you aren’t allowed to put “like and subscribe” in your video’s dunno why just so you know.

Where do i post my mocs??

In the Lego creations category. Simple as that

1 Like

Is there a limit to how often you’re allowed to edit a post?

Because I edited the first post of “The Brotherhood of Makuta - What about a community project” 52 times, but now I can’t anymore. (I have to edit it every time to add new MOCs and participants to the list there)

1 Like

uhh wrong topic :sweat_smile: (cool moc though)

I know haha, really sorry about that XD

Say a make a creation and post it, but later on I improve it, should I edit the original post? or should I create a new post?

I can’t find the Lego Creations topic. Can you provide a link for me, please? I’m a bit new here and I don’t quite know how everything works yet XD.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/c/creative-content/lego-creations

You’re welcome! :stuck_out_tongue:

And what is with this stupid rule that only “masters” are aloud to post video slideshows ?
What is this nonsense ?

Well first of all, it’s “allowed”.

And second of all, only Masters are allowed to advertise. I don’t know what you’re talking about regarding slideshows. Care to elaborate?

2 Likes