Lego Dimensions

3 Likes

BAAAANNNGGGG!!!

Did ya here that? My nonexistent wallet just committed suicide.

I’m surprised no one posted these yet.

5 Likes

“I’m Batman!”
“No I’M Batman!”
I’m Batman"
I’m Batman"

Best part.

4 Likes

Ya’ll shut up 'bout who’s what already? You may be Batman, but I’m THE Batman!

That Scooby Doo trailer was cringe worthy.

2 Likes

Just recently, Lego Dimensions uploaded this video:

Isn’t this awesome? Lego really went all out in making this. I already have the game and the Doctor Who pack pre-ordered. Less than two weeks away!

7 Likes

They are really giving Bethesda a run for its money with these actors.

Now I want a Glados set.

3 Likes

Lego Dimensions Official Launch Trailer

8 Likes

Welp just got the game, and I gotta say…

Tip of the cap, LEGO. Tip, o’ the cap.

5 Likes

im… kind of shocked someone have not posted this video as a reaction to this…

or at least this is what i would have put at the end of a trailer for this game, just for fun

3 Likes

All though everyone probably knows, I’m gonna put this in spoiler tags:

I dont get the fact lord Business is evil. Did I miss something in the LEGO movie?

2 Likes

Well, I mean, he did want to glue everyone together so they couldn’t move, and I’d say that’s pretty evil.

2 Likes

I think they got the past Buisness, and got present Lego Movie heroes. I mean, the Ninjago level takes place during Tournament of Elements, but Digital Overlord and the ghosts appear.

4 Likes

Ya, but he did turn good in the end. Him becoming a villain again kinda defies the alot of the points at the end of the LEGO movie.

3 Likes

But… Past Buisness…

1 Like

After watching some gameplay footage, I decided something. Before the theme gets retired (because it will eventually), Ninjago needs it’s own Lego Videogame.

3 Likes

Y’know, the Ninjago part was really sad. The ninja get, what, a 10-millisecond cameo? Shouldn’t they be more prominent, especially considering WyldStyle explicitly mentions “ninja”? I don’t think she would come to that conclusion from the other elemental masters displayed here.

Also, the Tri. I’d like to see someone make that beast.

It already does; Shadow of Ronin is a thing. XP

2 Likes

i think he meant a consol game, Ninjago’s past games have all been on portable game consols.

3 Likes