Lego Dimensions

You would be correct.

1 Like

The game’s end credits are literally a Portal song. Sung by GLaDOS, and written by Jonathan Coulton.

2 Likes

Have you been able to acess the LEGO Dimensions Adventure Worlds?

My little brother got the Starter-Pack for his birthday, and we’ve gotten everything to work except the portals where you free-roam. Every time I walk up to the Portals, they glow red, and keep saying I need an update to access the worlds I have unlocked (aside from what the starter pack unlocks).

Does it mean an update on the Game, or the XBox 360 itself?

And if it means either, how do you do it?

I would appreciate it.
Thanks!
:grinning:

P.S. And if there was already a topic about this, I didn’t know what it was called. So I apologize.

1 Like

Sign into any Xbox live profiles you may have for the Xbox. Then log onto the game and it should tell you right away to download an update. if that isn’t it your game is probably bugged and you may wanna get it checked out at gamestop.

1 Like

I don’t have XBox Live.

Is that the solution?

1 Like

I only have it for updates. Get a free account and connect your box to the net. should fix your problems.

1 Like

Do you need a Microsoft Account to get XBox Live? And do you need to enter an e-mail?

And if so, does the e-mail have to be a permanent one (one you will use for the rest of your life)?

I really don’t want to mess this up.
:sweat:

2 Likes

you need a micro account but the e-mail can be a throw-away one.

2 Likes

I finally got it connected.

But I needed a Microsoft account, and I also needed a parental account (Xbox.com or Microsoft).

The LEGO Dimensions box says you need the internet. Not XBox Live. They may need to fix that in the future…

1 Like

When it come to Xboxes its worth assuming that internet=live.

1 Like

Crud.

I finally managed to download/enter the Scooby-Doo Portal, but I cannot download Back To The Future Portal, or the Jurassic World Portal.

Every time I walk next to the portals, it says I can download it, but every time I accept it, it just goes back to the portals, and says I still need an update.

Another glitch is that the vehicles are going slower than usual.

Nuts!- :dizzy_face:

I wonder if doing a new game and downloading everything in one session would make a difference…

1 Like

I dunno maybe it will work.

1 Like

Maybe the order of downloading makes a difference…

This is rarely the case with video games I’d recommend visiting your local video game store and getting their help.

1 Like

My hope for Dimensions is for the sets to get cheaper as less people buy 'em for the game (like the old Skylanders did). If all goes well, it should give us an easy way to get interesting mini-figures (I’m looking at you Marty Mcfly!) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apparently, it seems to be the storage space. But this is still a problem.

However, the vehicles speed up when you restart the game…for now.

EDIT: Dagnabit!

I finally got the Doctor, but you can’t build the TARDIS (which allows you to regenerate) or K-9 (who can destroy metal) unless you can access his game level, The Dalek Extermination of Earth!

But the whole portal problem (above) is still a problem, so I can’t do it yet.
:scream:

ADVICE?
:dizzy_face:

edit-Edit-EDIT!!!:
I got it fixed! I had to go on my storage and delete the other updates and all of my progress on every other XBOX 360 Game I own to create more storage on my Xbox 360, but it was all worth it (until the updates take up the rest of my storage anyway).

The only worlds I can free-roam are DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings, The LEGO Movie, Doctor Who and Scooby-Doo. I own Jurrassic World and Back to the Future, but I need to get a hard-drive for my 360 to access all of the content.

Confused? So was I.

1 Like

Eventually im going to buy the Wii U version, however im scared about buying it because I seen alot of issue due to limitations. The corner icon gets me the most.
:rage: It suppose to be tied with PS4 and XBone from gen, and THIS gets a laggy downgrade.

1 Like

GG Toys R’ Us:

1 Like

GG, batman.

RIP in torso.

1 Like

I still don’t believe this but-

1 Like