Lego Dimensions

maybe it’s easier to get him then go to nintendo to get the licence for any nintendo character?

or maybe it’s coming later?

4 Likes

Probably later, Nintendo should not be that stupid and not catch up on the potential profit.

A lot of people wanted for years the Nintendo characters in LEGO form (just think of getting Samus, Link, Zelda, Peach, Bowser, Kirby, Pikachu…)

4 Likes

Wait, why won’t Nintendo license again? Did they ever say why?

1 Like

Nobody said anything about that, we are just speculating on what could be.

3 Likes

I just can’t picture why they wouldn’t have partnered at this point. There is a lot of money that could be made here.

1 Like

We dont know if they did or didnt as of yet, this was just a teaser for some of the sets in this new season.

But… Don’t they already have amiibos? Those things are selling like hotcakes.

And they work specifically for their own published games.

4 Likes

Amiibos.

I find it sad that dimensions will probably be a better Sonic game than many of the recent “True” Sonic games.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’m not feeling this trailer. :confounded:

1 Like

Like Generations? The… Third newest one?

Yeah, I got bored of Dimensions a while a go for this reason. It kind of got boring, and I don’t see what this is really adding besides a new level or two.

Just saw this promotional picture and besides some of the new vehicles and minifigs I noticed Lord Vortech on there. All the other characters on this picture are available in some kind of pack, so could this be hint for him being in a pack later down the line?

4 Likes

Lumpy Space Princess :smiley:

4 Likes

Really? Cuz I’m HYPED! Gremlins, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Mission: Impossible (Speilburg Films)… these will be awesome!

The only thing that bugs me is the pack which unlocks ‘Rip’ is the Fem Ghostbusters pack. Also, while the idea of replacing the Toy Pad’s Vortech Portal for the Ghostbuster Fem HQ is creative, I feel like they should have done Harry Potter with a medium Hogwarts instead.

3 Likes

I would never buy these sets, they are stupidly overpriced. But I appreciate the minifigures included in this lineup non the less and I am happy they exist.

5 Likes

Don’t you remember these things?

I still think theirs a very low chance to get amiibo/LD hybrid since its hard to minimize the plate with “2 layers.”

4 Likes

Does anyone remember those things?

4 Likes

3min Gameplay:

If they let flying character with no limit, this game is unbalanced…

2 Likes

What the heck?!

IT ALLOWS FOUR-PLAYERS NOW?!!!
:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Good. Has a Lego game even had 4 players before?

3 Likes