Lego Dimensions

I think LEGO Rock Band is the only other LEGO videogame with four-player mode.

2 Likes

Why can’t Gandalf do this anymore?

3 Likes

Maybe he will in the new update or whatever.

2 Likes

I wonder what happens if you use two Toy Pads instead of one.

Does it allow more to come on the screen?
Or does the TV explode?

2 Likes

I already forgot, but when is this getting released?

@BBC1Wholock1 With the rest of the summer wave? Sounds plausible.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

2 Likes

September.

2 Likes

Makes sense.
That was the month it was originally released.
Why should that change?

1 Like

You know… the resent BrickFeed video do make me want to see a LEGO Dimension game that only use original LEGO themes like Ninjago, Legend of Chima, Nexo Knight, Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, Hero Factory, Exo-Force, Monster Hunters, Alpha Team and more.

i mean… who else here would love to see Makuta Teridax join forces with Sir Fangar, Jestro, Ogel, Lord Vampire, Meca One, Vladek, Von Nebula, Overlord, Alpha Draconis, Crystal King, Brick Daddy, Alien Commander and so many other LEGO villains.

I think it would be the most epic LEGO game released.

5 Likes

Speaking of which, I’m surprised NK isn’t in the new wave.

1 Like

Me too!

I’m actually working on mocs of packs which use old LEGO themes.
For now I built one for Rock Raiders and one for Agents (which I will probably change into a team pack).

Also I would love an Adventurers story pack, since they visited six locations during that theme, so every location could be used for one level. And I just want more Johnny Thunder in my life.

3 Likes

(Ok, I know this is a double post, but I think this post is too different from my last one so it doesn’t really work as an edit. If the mods have a different opinion feel free to change my posts in a way that they aren’t double posts anymore.)

Anyway, I just found new pictures of Sonic, what I think to be Gizmo’s vehicle (though it’s red not pink) and another character who I think is from Fantastic Beasts:

I really don’t like what they did for Sonic’s ring. The stud bugs me…

5 Likes

Lol Sanic’s ring looks like a life preserver.
How can the mini figure fit in the car tho? Are they changing something?

4 Likes

Do you mean why they fit in the physical car? I suppose that’s because Gizmo’s car is no real car, but a Barbie toy car.

http://empireonline.media/jpg/50/0/0/640/480/aspectfit/0/0/0/0/0/0/l/uploaded/gremlins-gizmo-toy-car.jpg

4 Likes

7 Likes

I was expecting a Level Pack, but im ok with this.
Also this been shown a few days ago:

6 Likes

Jake looks kinda odd in regards to his lego dimensions version, but that marceline is pretty spot on

2 Likes

E.T. is up there for my favorite fig from this line-up, only behind Sloth and Mr. T (B.A. Baracus).

The head is pretty dead on and the phone is a pretty cool build, although inaccurate to the device in the main film.

3 Likes

New pictures for the Sonic and Gremlins set have surfaced!

Also there’s this really cool gameplay video of Sonic and the Green Hill Zone:

Edit: Also Tina Goldstein Fun Pack

7 Likes

Why is the Flash not a playable character?
Seriously.
I’d play as him like every time.

2 Likes

Probably because there are so many DC Characters already.

• Batman
  • Superman
    -Wonder Woman
  • Aqua Man
  • Cyborg
  • Joker
  • Harley Quinn
  • Bane
    Etc.
1 Like