Lego Dimensions

But see
None of those are the Flash. :stuck_out_tongue:
He’s definitely more popular than Aquaman right now.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because LEGO thinks Sonic is cooler than Flash?

I dunno
But they could basically use the same thing with a few different models, like he red blur and the actual character.

1 Like

Sonic!

crickets chirp

ahem

Sonic looks cool.

2 Likes

#####no one post this yet?

This is more controversial than the Green Arrow figure since Super Girl is PS4 exclusive at the moment.

5 Likes

I think you could just buy it off ebay or something and it would work with the other consols.

Pretty stupid IMO.

If you put the same game on multiple consoles I expect you to treat them the same. (within reason, the Wii U version is weaker)

If the game was exclusive as a whole I’d wouldn’t bat an eyelash.

3 Likes

I just thought of something that would be pretty funny in Dimensions. Since Lego has a love for adding old movies. Why not add Home Alone?

Apparently Batman isn’t going to be in the Story Pack
Instead we get 2 figures:

Lego why didn’t you do the same from the GBR and FB? Is it because the build have less than 250 pieces?

3 Likes

I kinda feel like Lego is kinda pushing it with this pop-culture stuff…

1 Like

Well it sells like all other merchs. :money_with_wings: not to mention that most license theme sell more

edit: from release date experience
ughhhh why do we have to download each individual franchise…

Just got Finn, and man. He’s fantastic! A dream come true for me. That minifig is perfection!

But an interesting question: What will the color of the minifig and vehicle stand be next year? I’m hoping for trans green, but I could see red or purple coming too.

1 Like

Did anybody else notice that Lord Voldemort doesn’t have a nose in the Harry Potter Team Pack?

3 Likes

Huh. Neat observation.

I’m kinda glad they got rid of it since it makes Voldy fit in with most other minifigures.

2 Likes

While that is true, I kinda wish he had them. I mean, the poor guy seems to never catch a break.

Then there’s this:

And now we’re back to this again.

Lego tend to stop printing nose on current minifigures. While Voldemort is exceptional; printing a nose with a 3rd dimension looks awkward on a figure, the best example is the Disney minifigures series that doesn’t have noses.

1 Like

Don’t forget about Gollum, Unikitty, and Captain Hook.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Except on Scooby-Doo and Laval and Cragger and Eris and E.T. and Jake the Dog and Slimer and Bart and Krusty and Homer and Sonic the Hedgehog and Gizmo and Stripe and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and the Cheshire Cat and Stitch and _Lord Vortech_* AND (most importantly) _BATMAN_*.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

( *-just kidding. Those have noses on their helmet/cowls…although they do imply the presence of a nose…)

:smile: -LOL

Character like Jake and Laval are exceptional since they rely on signature/specialized molds, reason why it doesn’t work well on normal figures is something like this:

Bart is still the worst character.
Gollum and Unikitty arn’t humanoid well maybe for gollum are also exceptional by being an untraditional figure.
Also the Captain Hook minifigure doesn’t even have a nose.

11/21/16 edit to avoid double-post:
Hmm, their been some trailer posted from the past few weeks but no one bother to post? Maybe the popularity on this board have dyed down.

or their busy with life/s&m release

3 Likes

Perhaps the last wave? Wouldn’t be surprised.

http://bricksfans.com/lego-dimensions-wave-9-revealed/

1 Like

About time someone posted a comment. :older_man:

Considering the last have has no story/level pack, it’s very likely to end this year.

Also recently, someone datamine the game voice clip and found Lord Vortech interaction as a playable character.

1 Like