LEGO DOTS 2020

This theme looks like a sneaky way for LEGO to repackage unsold Friends, Unikitty and TLM2 tiles. The purple quarter rounded 1x1s are from party metalbeard and the teal ones are from the systar starship. The flexible bracelet looks useful, but we already have flexible hose elements that function in a similar way.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it seems those pieces are not Lego: They’re there to demonstrate the function of that set as a jewelry holder. The prices are insane. Here’s a link with more info: Newsarama | GamesRadar+

1 Like

This looks adorable.

I’d low-key maybe buy some of these. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a sucker for small, tiny, colorful things or if my love of polyhedral dice has spread to other things, but I want these tiny tiles, dang it.

1 Like

While this theme isn’t really my sort of thing, I feel like it will do fairly well. Every single set (except for the bracelets) is under the $.10 PPP (price per part) ratio. Heck I might even pick up one or two of the booster packs as 4 bucks for 100 pieces feels like a steal and the printed pieces look kinda cool

4 Likes