Lego Marvel

I think my next one will be the Airport Battle, so then I’ll have almost all the Avengers except Black Widow, Falcon and Black Panther.

how come no one made this topic before?
We need more figures like th Spider-man with Red boots.

2 Likes

I’ve received that one Nova spaceship from GotG and the Captain America vs. Hydra tank as gifts.

1 Like

Is that a new recolor I see?

4 Likes

I’m more interested in the all new all different Ironman.

1 Like

I’m a fan of Marvel in many ways, though I’ve been pretty staunch about not buying the TLG sets. They don’t seem to offer enough variety in piece type or color, unless the piece is a huge, unMOCable new mold. 2017 is beginning to change that though. I may buy one.

Look what start popping from amazon.asia:

5 Likes

Awwww look at how cute Baby Groot is.

1 Like

Hey

That drone thing looks familiar.

3 Likes

NGL, the Spider-Man homecoming sets look really disappointing.

I’m also sad I never got the Spider-Man bridge set. They removed it from all my local stores now.

I completely agree, the sets were good at first with Avengers, then it kind of went down from that in my opinion

I have it, you could order it on amazon, or lego store

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

Endgame sets look meh, but there’s a few good fig parts.

What do think of the 2021 eternals sets?

The ship has a pretty cool and unique look. The celestial set looks interesting, as it’s kind of like a return to constraction. Besides those, nothing else really captures my eye, and I find the deviant designs to be a bit repetitive.

Also, does anyone know who that celestial is?

It somewhat resembles Eson the Searcher with the six face lights (eyes?) and reddish color scheme, but on the other hand, we saw Eson in one of the GotG moves, and he looked quite different compared to this lego set.

1 Like

The lego set is named after this guy

1 Like

Cool set, can’t wait to get it…

Oh no, it’s too much friction.

If only lego had the foresight to fix their eye lid, this would not have happened!

2 Likes

That new set looks actually really cool.

1 Like

It’s certainly different from the usual lego animals.

Update: LEGO released a nano gauntlet that’s pretty badly designed. They forgot to use mario penguin flippers for the fingertips! How am I supposed to get red penguin flippers now?

1 Like

I always found the theme’s sets lacklustre but some minifigures and their accessories cool

1 Like

Agreed, the spiderman multipack webs are super underrated.

Plus this web construct has greebled patterns and sharp angles on it that makes it resemble a bionicle piece. This is a bionicle piece as far as I’m concerned,

3 Likes

why