Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2

here we can discuss hopes, dreams, and characters for the game here’s the teaser trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HTS7adnpW4 also lets have some fun. WHOOP first topic for the game

1 Like

Looking forward to actually climbing walls alongside the Human Torch.

if they put the x men/ fant4stick in the game I mean this may not be mcu related but that wont mean marvel will force them to too exclude them

1 Like

Not a fan of how Baby Groot looks in the trailer.

a mod welcome to my home

so doe anyone want the guardians to play a big part in the game I mean they probably have Chris pratt on stand by for lego movie 2

Edited title for capitalization-hi

I’m not too excited for this game, Groot doesn’t looks as good as I though he would be, and the new trailer doesn’t seem different from any other Lego game.

At the end of the new trailer up here it’s also coming to the Nintendo Switch.

uh oh

1 Like

whats wrong with it being on the switch

At this point you are tooting a long dead whistle.

I strongly believe TT will never change it’s formula because it will probably never stop selling.

Graphic-wise there are arguments you could make as far as change but gameplay-wise you may as well go find a new franchise.

Because it shows that the game probably won’t be coming to other Nintendo consoles, which means more and more people will eventually have to buy the Switch.

You have to hand it to them, though. Eventually everyone will be wanting one if they haven’t already.

oh didnt think of that