Lego Matoran Taatapai

I made up a matoran called Taatapai, his design is extremely basic, his body is plain orange Except a massive diamond on his chest, he became a lieutenant after the toa died, he’s a very strong matoran who can defeat the strongest of toa however he’s unsure of himself and he’s scarred of toa, he fought rahi forces but the brotherhood were a different matter, when he saw Tahu he prepared his gear and defeated Tahu, he was raring to kill Tahu and had his knife to Tahu’s. Throat before being told off by vakama, since then Taatapai and Tahu have disliked one another, when he met the other toa he hated them even more, claiming them “Rahi in armour” he grew to like them after awhile (especially Tahu) when Tahu almost died he took it upon himself to help Tahu.Tahu and Taatapai became friends whilst stranded together, although they are good friends Kapura fears for his good friend Taatapai
Strength:8
Personality: Impatient, hypocritical,Selfish,
Weaknesses: his personality, his beliefs that no toa can beat him, girls
“His heroism and strength are enough to become a toa but his personality is his weakness”
Turaga vakama admittedly I’d prefer long legs however this Little Dude (Taatapai) Is a warrior of the ta metru guard after a war set after G3 he was promoted by jaller to Lieutenant I also agree he is a bit like a mary sue however I enjoy the character, although he is a matoran he was a strong force against makuta but could never defeat him, although he was originally obnoxius, after surviving a harsh war and watching the toa being brutally executed, he ever since sought revenge upon Kino until he was finally able to, after seeing the devastation Kino had caused, Taatapai became kind and was promoted Lieutenant and after he died Ikir made him the G3 equivalent of a saint?

3 Likes

Yellow?
That’s orange.

10 Likes

He should actually kill tahu and become a toa come on @TTV I know you see this fantastic story potential

6 Likes

######if this is a dude why does the tag say female moc

2 Likes

Because he is the female mother of all Brickonicle characters, danny my boy, a sight to behold

3 Likes

I’m sorry but this really doesn’t look good. The mask makes him look really awkward. The hands on the body are far too small, and the legs have no spacing whatsoever. The torso design needs a TON of work.

Yeah, and this is a bad thing.

6 Likes

I don’t think that these character traits can even exist on one person at the same time.

8 Likes

This…doesn’t really sound good. If you are willing to admit that he is a Mary Sue, why don’t you change it? And like @Greencapps said, the character traits you have presented can not coexist. I would suggest going back to the drawing board with old Taatapai.

3 Likes

I feel like asking… what program do you use?

For now MSPaint

Paint.net.

It’s free. And an extended vertion of MS paint.

I can only recommend it.

do you have to download it?

Yes.

You will have to.

Is that a problem?

yes unfortunately it very well is

Do Elaborate.

1. It’s my dads computer he barely lets me download anything
  2. I don’t have my own computer
  3. Well I do but it’s in a box and he’s too lazy to get it out
  4. I can’t find Paint.net
  5. it looks waaay to complicated
  6. I’m okay with paint
  7. just kidding I’m terrible at it

You will get there.

1 Like

Why not get the computer out your self and set it up?

1 Like

Looks great, there was definitely a lot of work put in to this

Thanks, the mask was especially difficult