Lego Message Boards Closing & Q&A Topic Saving Contest

Eeeerrrrrr, well, I tried to properly meme.

Anyways, that is pretty sad. Lego Life is like a watered down version of Lego.com itself, which already doesn’t have much these days…I wonder if it will replace Lego.com altogether and it will just become a store front…

13 Likes

this picture pretty much sums up the whole situation

2 Likes

i cant wait become johnmegaunicorn

1 Like

dibs on superthunderboy

1 Like

Calling MisterPersonMan

1 Like

Nobody take MasterMagicalDragon. That is the one that I’ve been wanting. Although, my clumsy self, accidentally hit the select button on the wrong name, so now I’m GeneralYawningStick. :frowning: So be very careful, guys, there is no confirmation window. :frowning: Also, on the 3rd part of the name, they have names of actual LEGO characters as name options, including, but not limited to, Ninjago, Chima, and Bionicle. :wink:

I just know that Eljay will be using Lewa in that 3rd part. XD

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

2 Likes

Also, we have no plans to replace the LMB. Here is a Lego based chat room made mainly for kids! We call it, not LMB! I mean Lego Life

1 Like

Yo, guys. The mods are having one last Mod Party before the boards end! :smiley:

LEGO.com Announcement: Mod Party!!

The Mods invite you to party with us this Tuesday, February 21 right here on the boards.

The party will take place in Community Chat from 12-2pm PST / 3-5pm EST / 8-10pm GMT.

We can’t wait to celebrate this awesome community with you.

4 Likes

Wow, it’s the end of February already? Time flies when you actually get sleep instead of staying up late!

/s

Can’t wait to see all of the different archives.

1 Like

Even if I do manage to PDF every individual page, I’d not win.

1 Like

I should go to that.

Why didn’t they invite a fellow mod?

4 Likes

You’d have to have been a mod on the LMBs, and all LMB users were invited. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ya know, reading through some of the more recent posts in the lmb topic, I have to say it’s really crazy some of the things that have been posted. Like there’s one user who just seemingly started posting random lists of things their “Getting”, most of what their getting making no sense as they were characters or objects from bionicle that never even had a physical representation.

Crazy stuff.

1 Like

How is this new.

3 Likes

As someone who never touched the lmb boards, it’s new to me, and given the frequency of the said person’s posting it was a little surprising.

1 Like

Dude, that is just the SURFACE of the craziness that has happened on the LMBs. :stuck_out_tongue: Just look at the Mod Party! XD And the silly topics like the “What are the Emotes to you” topic in the Community Chat. I LOLed at that! XD Or even the “Created your own Ban-hammer” Topic. XD I LOL when I read those topics and just check out the “Us… and the Ninja” Story topics in the Ninjago Stories Forum(Which is one of the 3 forums of its kind). We are HILARIOUS. XD Mainly in season 1. XD

3 Likes

So today is the day the Boards are closed, but they’ll still be open until end of March so you can still archive everything to their most updated state.

3 Likes

13 minutes at the time of writing this until the boards are locked up. And not enough time to convert my archive of Ask Greg into visually pleasing PDFs instead of nightmare code. Oh well, good luck winning archivers.

3 Likes

There’s still time, my dude. Chances are, mismatched time zones, unfortunate circumstance, long render times, and Murphy’s Law will be in full effect.

2 Likes

Those sneaky buggers, earlier than intended. But thankfully there wasn’t anyone who posted last second comments on the topic. Made my submission alot easier.

1 Like