Lego Message Boards

I know they’re generally looked down upon, but the LMBs were where I first got into the Bionicle fandom. I know some other people who did too. I’m interested who else ids from there, and what you’re opinions are.

1 Like

I had a Lego account but I was always forbidden to go on the message boards

Huh. Why was that?

Because I was like 7 years old

Ah. I see

I’ve never really been on them. Are the members E-village?

2 Likes

E-village?

You know,
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F3R02LLIZsU/VbbFlMhlmZI/AAAAAAAANb4/u9-IlGwM3AM/w506-h750/15%252520-%2525201%252520%25281%2529.gif

3 Likes

Not really. Most are just normal people, like us.

1 Like

We’re normal?

10 Likes

Some of us are. :confused:

3 Likes

And I ain’t one of them!

I wanted to join 'em because, well, LEGO, but I never was allowed.

I guess it’s for the better.

2 Likes

I definitely am not normal!:stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. I’m on the Lego Message Boards

1 Like

Yep, I’ve seen you around there.

1 Like

As I’ve also seen you :smile:

1 Like

No. We’re not.

1 Like

Mata Nui’s name!!! What is that!?! :astonished:

1 Like

I’ve had the same account since 2006.

I feel like I should get a complimentary Lego set.

Oh dear… The LMBs are basically where the younger part of the fanbase congregates. It’s not bad per say, but stuff there is often really immature and thus kind of off putting for all of us “sophisticated”/s teens-twenty year olds.

It also depends on what category you’re looking in. The Bionicle category there isn’t all that bad, albeit full to the brim of hit or miss fanfics and “HOO WILL WIN BONKEL VS HERRO FACTROY!!11!!” topics.

Ninjago has a little more when it comes to the immature things, like “Ask *insert obscure or poorly represented character here”, “Ninjago fangurl hangout!!! XD”, and “NINJAGO ROCKS WHY HATE IT”

And then Chima’s… Well… Yeah. I think you can figure out what kind of stuff that yields.

So yeah, the LMBs are a good place for younger kids and somewhat amusing to browse(despite the immaturity). All around, I’m glad they exist. My username on there is “PensiveSamurai.”

2 Likes

@Garnira Wow. I wonder if I could try the first Ninjago one here.