Lego Message Boards

Just because the LMB sound like a mess, I decided to make an account:

Scrub_Supreme

I’m probably never gonna go on the site…

EDIT: Man, this site looks like it’s from 2005.

2 Likes

The Bionicle category is pretty good, but a lot of noobs are anoobying (sorry bad pun) so… yeah. otherwise they are good, but I never go on any other category’s so…

My user name on there Is the exact same as here.

1 Like

I quit a very long time ago, I was like 11 when I first made the account (I actually forgot the name but I think it had something to do with Pokemon?) But the LMBs are a place of fire and brimstone to me at least. It’s the only forum I’ve seen where the popular consensus is HF >Bionicle, if you say the “wrong opinion” everyone drives you out. I quit many years ago…. Over 6-7 now. But I still check them about monthly- every other month- I stated getting sick of doing this and made another account during this time period- with no logical discussion I had quit. Utter disrespect of the rules, HF elitists, and no one getting my anime jokes (because 90% are 7 years old), I quit. I joined this site and BZP (though I don’t use BZP that much anymore) because they were sensible forums, with people you could reason with and have a conversation with.

I loved that place. I must say, if you think that all of the people on there are just young, innocent children, think again.
Read this: MB Asylum
I loved that topic.

That’s actually kinda messed up and I love it.

1 Like