LEGO Modular Buildings Topic

Modular Buildings are quite possibly one of LEGO’s hottest products. Beginning with the Cafe Corner in 2007, this subtheme of the Advanced Models line has been pushing out highly detailed, minifigure-sized buildings for nearly ten years now.

So what are your thoughts on the line? Anyone else excited for the release of the Assembly Square?

20 Likes

I honestly didn’t know it was a thing. To be honest, I have completely stopped caring about Lego since Bionicle G2 and Mixles got canned. Maybe they’ll come out with something that interests me, but for now, I just don’t care all that much.

2 Likes

Honest I want a picture of every single Lego Modular set in one big row.

2 Likes

They’re not all together, but:

11 Likes

I don’t own any of them, but I wish I did. I especially like the Town Hall.

4 Likes

My sister wanted the Green Grocer, and I think she still does.
I never displayed that much interest, they aren’t my style for the price.

2 Likes

So did mine.

Anyway, these seem cool, and I would totally get some when I decide to be rich…

1 Like

I’d really love to have the detective’s office, but alas, space and money is sparse on my end.

2 Likes

that set is amazing for using hf fist to add detail to the roof

does the sandcrawler count

Modular Buildings are pretty neat. There have been times when I have thought about picking one up (even when I had money for them) but I never did it. I think I’ll own one someday though.

1 Like

It did…WHAT?

pics please…

WAIT…WOW.

That is probably one of the best NPU’s I have ever had the joy of witnessing…

They are cool.

But I don’t think I could get into them, as I would need to have them all…

1 Like

Im a huge fan of them they are quite possibly my favorite theme out of everything Im so hyped for Assembly Square.

5 Likes

I love those sets, they’re probably some of the only Lego sets I find interesting anymore (I’ve made my stance on Lego’s current lineup of themes clear), but I simply don’t have enough money to buy any XD. Not that I’m complaining about them being over priced, though. They look like they’re well worth the investment.

1 Like

My cousins have a bunch of these. They always looked really cool, but I never had the money to buy them.

But now that Bonkle’s over, I have money that I can spend, so I might get one

1 Like

I want these but I can never afford it.

2 Likes

They’re cool.
That said, I’d never buy them, they’re too “ordinary” for an adventurer like me.

2 Likes

I get what you mean, I would likely get the Airjitzu temple before getting a Modular…

2 Likes