Lego Overwatch Discussion/Speculation Topic

Literally the only thing we have is that single sentence I mentioned. Considering we know what’s coming in the summer, I would say they could arrive this winter at the earliest, but more likely next year.

Slime’s Refusal ($20)
Ekorak says Slime is good at writing descriptions, but it’s actually not that hard to do! Press back against these claims and save face!

• Includes 2 minifigures: Slime, and Ekorak
  • Use the truth cannon to blast Ekorak away!
  • Cry because you don’t have a real career right now, and writing descriptions for LEGO would probably be a good gig!
  • Fire the flick-fire missiles!
11 Likes

Yes! So excited! I love Overwatch! Here are some predictions I have:

-Roadhog will be a bigfig (He’s my favorite character, but I actually like bigfigs, so yay!)

-D.Va will either be mostly custom pieces, look unlike D.Va, or be three times too big

-Winston might be a bigfig, but by the way he walks and holds his gun, I hope not

-Reaper would be everyone’s favorite because he’s overrated and looks cool, though in minifigure form his trenchcoat could look really cool, especially if they use that Scarlett Witch cloth piece

-Bastion won’t be able to transform, though possibly could be rebuildable, like those Lego Movie sets

-Doomfist would have a gold arm, that Chima boxing glove in gold, and (hopefully) a cool new spike shoulder armor piece

-Zenyatta won’t be able to float (though they could make a cool transparent stand)

-Junkrat will probably have a stud shooter, which would be cool

-Reinhardt could be a bigfig or an Axl-fig, or maybe a mixel-fig, not really sure. His shield would probably be small

-Pharah could come with a small buildable jetpack

I made a set description of my own just cause I love Junkertown:

The Junkertown Job

Price: $40

Roadhog and Junkrat, the dynamic duo of crime, have stolen mounds of gold from Junkertown’s bank and are escaping through the gate! Hunt them down with Torbjorn and Brigitte, but watch out for the sidecar’s mine drop! Send Torbjorn leaping off of the gate to get the drop on Roadhog, and use the turret to scare away Junkrat!

-Minifigures include: Junkrat, Torbjorn, and Brigitte, and 1 big figure: Roadhog

-Accessories include: Junkrat’s (forgot weapon names) bomb shooter, Torbjorn’s lava gun, Torbjorn’s hammer, Brigitte’s shield, Brigette’s flail, Roadhog’s scrap gun, and Roadhog’s hook!

-Set includes turret, motorcycle, side car, and opening gate!

-Functions include opening gate, sidecar mine release, turret fire, and gate catapult.

3 Likes

I heavily suspect Brickheadz out of this, but I’m eager to see how they pull off system sets. I myself don’t play the game so the news isn’t personally exciting but for reasons stated by others above this is probably a good move for a lot of people on the part of LEGO.

5 Likes

I think there was a topic or something somewhere that had Overwatch LEGO set concepts. I remember doing a lot of them.

Really excited to see where this goes! I want my Reaper and Soldier figures! And a Roadhog too!

3 Likes

You forgot the part where you can use the Glorious Legs :tm: action feature to resist Slime’s truth cannon.

3 Likes

Yup, and they’re all here! I was actually about to reformat it to reality before I saw this topic!

4 Likes

Whether it’s sets, brickheadz or constraction…

I’m gonna lose a lot of money.

4 Likes

I found a site on Etsy selling AMAZING overwatch figs for cheap.

1 Like

Some of the character designs interest me, so I may pick one up.

1 Like

I’m going to say this and say this loud. I don’t play the game, but the lego sets, especially if constraction, will probably be awesome. Also, the game sucks.

I’m honestly excited, though, because it will open up the doors to other games like Fortnite… They already did battlefront but some more would be very cool.

1 Like

:angry:

:rage:

Okay, without my absolute love of Overwatch and my intense mediocre opinion of Fortnite bleeding through, Fortnite won’t be Lego for a while. The very realistic weapons will keep that from happening for a long time.

5 Likes

yeah… those weapons will have to be stud-shooterified.

3 Likes

I enjoy Overwatch a lot (don’t play it tho) and I agree. Fortnite is fun, creative, etc., but it’s not my favorite game. I’d much prefer to play Overwatch.

3 Likes

Well, surprised no one’s said anything about these. I really hope Reinhardt won’t be mini figure size, at least not in his suit, and that McCree gets a new hat-hair mold, that’d be super cool. Other than that, I’m stoked about these!

WHERE’S ROADHOG?

4 Likes

We’re getting a few smaller sets in the first wave - six kits in total, at the very least. I don’t have any piece counts as of right now, but I can pull together some additional information on certain kits upon request. We’ll be hearing more in October and November.

75970 - $14.99 US
75971 - $19.99 US
75972 - $29.99 US
75973 - $39.99 US
75974 - $49.99 US
75975 - $89.99 US

5 Likes

Cuz you could always use Lego bananas if Coffee is not your cup of tea.

7 Likes

I think that’s supposed to be peanut-butter.

1 Like

guys ive got it

this is a teaser for lego orisa

the bananas represent her horns, and the jar represents her colors

the winston quote is a misdirect

trust me my uncle is jeoff kapplem

9 Likes

Really? wow. that puts a whole new perspective on things.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just came across this, figured it fit here.

Let’s hope for some partner constraction sets in this line would nice.

2 Likes