Lego Overwatch Discussion/Speculation Topic

Here’s a thought; If the line goes well, do you think there’s the posibility for collectible minifigures for the alterenate skins? As I don’t think we’d get any of those in sets outside of maybe Omnic crisis and Blackwatch versions.

2 Likes

We’re already getting a mini figure pack, so I certainly believe so. Here is the checklist of the skins I really want:

-Mariachi Reaper (either)

-Frostbite or Possessed Pharah (I don’t know whether or not they’d do seasonal, though)

-Minifigure-sized Baby Winston with Hammond (Please, please, please, please)

-Blackwatch Moira

-Formal Doomfist

-Cruiser D.Va (I have a feeling one minifigure will be her without her mech)

-Cultist Zenyatta

-Any minifig for Reinhardt (You know, without the Crusader suit)

-Summoner Symmetra (One of my favorite skins in the game)

I don’t really want a minifigure-scale Roadhog, though they could take a hint from Bombur and make him if they really wanted to.

1 Like

I don’t play OW but that sounds hilariously awesome

3 Likes

It is.

4 Likes

Now that the pics have been confirmed to be official, you can now post and discuss them without fear of being banned

7 Likes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tormentalous/44592387925/in/photostream/
link to a gallery of all of them
edit: or just Bastion. thanks boards.

4 Likes

No Roadhog. This is so sad.

May get that D.Va/Reinhardt set though

1 Like

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1924/43688940930_9c8ca16a77.jpg

I’m guessing some of these renderings are placeholders, they look really bad, doesn’t signify any features (one exception being Bastion), and have the pieces count on both sides.

I also find it redundant how they all have very blocky guns, while Mcree doesn’t. :gun:

3 Likes

$39.99…When can I buy?
Imgur

5 Likes

These are amazing. Not much else to say. RIP my wallet. Heroes never die… for a price.

2 Likes

I kind of like the blocky gun style, it works really well (in my opinion) for Widowmaker and Winston.

I’m also disappointed Reaper comes in two sets rather than a hero I actually play, but everyone else loves him, so good for them.

1 Like

This is a must-buy for me. But does anyone know why Genji’s torso is that weird orange or brown colour? Shouldn’t it be silver or white?

4 Likes

Idk but he looks great imo

3 Likes

Where Widowmaker at?

1 Like

In the smallest $15 set:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1927/30565485117_f50b6412f8.jpg

3 Likes

They are the most reasonable priced license sets I’ve ever seen. Not to mention they look cool. I just wish the Grey mech would come separately. But the big mech “Bastion” look awesome and comes with a light brick.

2 Likes

That Reinhardt looks really cool. Even though I don’t play, I’d get it.

2 Likes

Clear look at all the sets on Display.

Detailed Review of all the Sets.

5 Likes

Hyped for LEGO Overwatch, I’ll certainly bricklink Reinhardt’s shoulder pads and the Winston big fig for those useful white arms.

4 Likes

You came in like a Boooohrok-Kal
Right after you just cleeaaned them aaal.

Brick build Bohrok in Sand Green Colour. Comes with a cute looking Knaana :ok_hand:

9 Likes