Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Kinda, but not at the push of a button! LEGO’s gotta incorporate those action features man. :smiley:

I don’t know. Winter releases are always a bit chaotic. I can’t find any of the new sets listed on LEGO Shop @ Home though. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

1 Like

Someone @ me when they announce a sandtrooper. I need one in my life.

2 Likes

Now I wish we had a General Leia figure.

1 Like

SO, they’re not on the US Lego shop at home. We might not get them in the US like the Chima sets.

1 Like

lego hasnt released starwars sets in the US on January first for 2 years now, they roll out in march

2 Likes

Really? OK, thanks for correcting me I was getting worried.

1 Like

Imagine pushing a button on the shoulder, shooting the arm out from the body like a rocket-fist

2 Likes

I know that System SW sets release in March, but I’m positive that the Constraction sets released in January last year. In fact, I think I saw a Phasma when I was hunting for the Bionicle Winter Wave for 2016. I guess they’re just doing it differently this year. And I guess that means my Self-MOC is delayed too.

2 Likes

I just noticed something interesting on my deathtrooper.

“©2015”
I knew Lego got a massive heads up for sets, but I didn’t realize it was this far.

11 Likes

it says 2014 on the inside of the first order stormtrooper so…

same with the bionicle’s masks

4 Likes

Almost all constraction parts have the year prior to their release printed on them somewhere

On the Mask of Light from Takanuva there’s 2002 written on it.

Not sure why you are surprised by the 2015 thing. They always do this a year in advance for new molds.

1 Like

I guess I just never noticed before now,
like I said, I knew Lego works on stuff way in advance, I just didn’t notice the copyrights before now.

1 Like

We might be getting a new constraction vehicle.
From Eurobricks:

[quote]Here’s the pricing from one retailer. Take note these are Google-translated names. Don’t ask me why the battle packs have Speederbikes on them.

75531 - Stormtrooper Commander buildable figure (€ 32.99)
75532 - Scout Trooper & Speederbike buildable figure (€ 65.99)[/quote]

Roughly 30 USD and 60 USD, respectively.

6 Likes

It was about time

3 Likes

Really, there’s only one problem with SWC: not enough of it. We’ve had 3/6 sets a wave. Now, I hate to say this, but perhaps, with BIONICLE gone, more resources can be devoted to SWC, and we can have full waves of sets like BIONICLE used to. I dare say I prefer that, setwise, over BIONICLE, because the SWC sets tend to be better sets, no doubt due to a bigger budget. My SWC sets never last long, because the pieces just beg to be mocced with. And looking at Rogue 1, it had a team of six, just like BIONICLE had. Of those, we only got four; no Cassian or Bodhi. Since SWC is the only constraction going, I hope we can see more from it.

~W12~

5 Likes

That is my hope as well, SWC is no BIONICLE but is has good sets and very useful pieces. I am really hoping this whole

Is actually real, because we need more vehicles in constraction.

YAY

2 Likes

It is.

That’s the extraordinary thing about SWC; it isn’t limited to a certain aesthetic. It can resemble humanoid aliens, non-humanoid creatures, humans, and vehicles, the latter two being especially rare in Bionicle G2.

5 Likes

Are really that many new constraction sets planned as listed on that website ?

That would be amazing. I have enjoyed the SW buildable figures sof ar.

1 Like