Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Constraction finally gets the spotlight

14 Likes

The new constraction sets still fail to really interest me.

3 Likes

Also, a leak of that constraction vehicle is out online.

Edited -legomaster

1 Like

Looks pretty alright I guess.

1 Like

ok, that’s cool and all, now, can someone explain to me how is that stormtrooper worth 30$? it just has a pauldron, which they stole from the rogue one deathtrooper, it even has the pockets

the scout trooper looks cool, but the bike is meh

lego likes to use long limb pieces to justify such high prices, but they already used the highest limbs in the death trooper, so I don’t know if anything actually justify the price for the storm trooper.

1 Like

link/pics or something?

He had a link but it got mod’d because of the leak policy.

2 Likes

As @Invader said, we had to remove the direct link to the images because they contain confidential watermarks. However, you are still free to discuss the sets.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, I don’t care for these whatsoever.

I just want…cool…colorful, unique sets again…

1 Like

Can I get a PM link to the pics? I must see them.

Plz ;-;

Edit - Never mind, found it.

1 Like

Do we know what the prices are for the Scout Trooper and Stormtrooper?

1 Like

We do, stormtrooper is 30€ and the ST+Bike is 60€
Both really overpriced

2 Likes

oh wow
that’s
wow that’s a lot more than I was expecting

4 Likes

I know right? The stormtrooper looks like it should be 20€ and the ST+Bike should be 40€, but since it says “LEGO” and “Star Wars” on the box the prices just go flying

2 Likes

don’t forget “Disney”

Honestly, I hope there’s something we’re not seeing from these pictures, because those prices are outrageous.

This guy was $30 only 2 years ago. Am I supposed to believe that a normal Stormtrooper is worth that much?

12 Likes

But does he have an orange pauldron?

Case solved.

6 Likes

HE HAS A CAPE
THATS WORTH AT LEAST 2 PAULDRONS

11 Likes

So, here’s what I can make out from the leak pics;

Stormtrooper Commander - Appears to be the same build, skeleton-wise, as the Scarif Stormtrooper. The blaster appears to be a longer one than that of the Death Trooper, so that could be interesting. The new thigh armor in white, a nice recolour. Helmet…lets just hope it looks that way because it’s not the final images. And yeah, orange pauldron. Nice.

Scout Trooper - Focusing more on the figure than the vehicle. The legs look like we’re getting that armor add-on that came with Malbus and Chirrut in plain white, and they’re being used for that instead of the traditional Star Wars shin piece. Black and white colours, with some ammo pouches, possibly using the same design as Malbus.

1 Like

Some say Stormtrooper Commander is 30 (maybe 25), while Scout Trooper with Seeder is 60 (maybe 50-55).

Stormtrooper Commander looks to have the same paldron plastic as the Death Trooper, but a different color and print. Without it, it can work as a regular Stormtrooper. It has the same armor design placement and choice as the Death Trooper, now all in white with new head and different blaster design.

Now the Scout trooper has a similar armor design and choice as the Shore Trooper (specifically the scrit plastic thing now in black color), but the lower leg armor is one large armor shell + new armor add on revealed with the new Rogue One sets instead of the regular lower leg shell use to the SW constraction sets. The Vehicle looks descent enough, the center thing where the figure sits has the blaster integrate in it. The figure also has a small blaster rifle made out of small liftarm and axel pieces similar to the Death Trooper one. It also has a burnt orange color scheme for the technic (the small plates seen in the K2SO sets chest and the slight larger variant) and system parts on the vehicle (a lot of burnt orange slope pieces), while the other color scheme for the giant brick technic beams is ether light bluish grey, light grey or some other grey variant. It has two very visible plue pins where the hands connect to the speeder which arent an issue when the figure is connected to the set. Its also able to be held like a gun and swished around the room by the help of a technic liftarm skeleton underneath the speeder body (which I assume the technic liftarms are in a black color, possibly the same grey color as previously mentioned, the promotional art tends to change the color of these things for the effect). It uses both technic (the structure and some shapes), CCBS (primarily the figure), and system (for some distinct details) heavly for the design of this set.

Not sure how succesful this wave is gonna be due to the price and small amount of sets released (well only two for this wave), but the figures are definitely army builder worthy and I can see people buying multiples of them if they in the heat of collecting that sorta craze. The speeder is usable outside of the SW constraction figures (specifically if you want Pohatu to have his own speeder).

Plus it has a Chopper head recolored in black without printing on the hilt of the speeder.

PS: No SW: The Last Jedi sets were revealed in any of the leaks, kinda weird.

3 Likes