Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I am such a jerk… :expressionless:

1 Like

you mean like how storm trooper commander and death trooper as the exact same build but different colors and a different head

2 Likes

yep, exactly.

Surprised no one posted this already…

10 Likes

That was cool! Especially loved how well implemented the music was. I also loved seeing K2 just beating the stars outta all the Stormtroopers XD.

3 Likes

Chirrut isn’t blind. :imp:

2 Likes

I still think Death Troopers got jipped out of a cloth made shoulder paldron like they have in the promotional videos.

1 Like

He must have used to force to see that he built his crossbow wrong, totally. :+1:

1 Like

i wonder what the other sets will be, or if it will just be 2 storm troopers and a bike, the bike and scout is nice but i would hope there would be a bit more falvour added to it, ( maybe a c3p0)

Just the two sets for this first half of the year.

wipes away tears

Can we PLEASE get some good, colorful, interesting CCBS sets? Star wars is not cutting it whatsoever.

4 Likes

your saying you dont like constant black. white and brown characters?

3 Likes

you’re starting to sound like lime
you need help young lad

5 Likes

Yes, yes I am. [quote=“HewksDKowlihad, post:929, topic:6922, full:true”]
you’re starting to sound like limeyou need help young lad
[/quote]

…Because I want new and interesting pieces, or at least good recolors? Because getting the same four colors on the same two builds over and over again with little to no innovation or real creativity is sad and boring? I honestly feel bad for any designers that were super stoked to work with CCBS, as any creativity has been sucked out so they can fail horribly at screen accuracy.

2 Likes

i mean, sure they are pretty generic, and sure the recolors aren’t too great
but constraction itself isn’t doing all too well
if sw constraction is what i gotta live with for the time being
ill embrace it
especially if they give us more grievouses and k2sos

4 Likes

I know Constraction’s only glimmer of hope is whatever the heck we have now. (Seriously, two more bland stormtroopers and a poorly designed vehicle for the winter wave?) I know I have to accept the reality that bland, overpriced clones is where we are…but I don’t have to like it.

3 Likes

According to the LEGO Shop @ Home site, the new Buildable Figures are coming out on the 17th! https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-imwe-75524

Completely agree with you. CCBS needs more flashiness and umph to really grab the attention of kids who aren’t into the building system. If me, a constraction fan, can’t bring myself to like them enough to buy 'em, then those who aren’t fans are likely not even gonna give those things a glance. Lego sees the Star Wars lisence as a way to mitigate market risk…but I just see it as a cop-out. CCBS needs its own room and space to flourish…so I say…let it grow (is that a dead meme yet)

5 Likes

Wait what…

I could have sworn I saw these on store shelves, might be me misremembering though.

1 Like

On America right? Because I have been seeing those for more than a month

2 Likes