Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

ayy

YKYABFW the Scout Trooper’s helmet reminds you of Onewa’s mask

22 Likes

Onewa worked for the empire!

9 Likes

The scout trooper looks promising on parts alone, could not care less about the other guy.

4 Likes

They really used the exact same piece for the shoulder pad, I dony like the stormtrooper at all, cant say the same for the scoutrooper, I love the figure, not the bike tho

1 Like

That explains everything.

Why? You can always remove the Death Trooper sholder thing and just have a regular Stormtrooper.

2 Likes

I dont really like it,
Weapon? Ugly
Helmet? Dont like it

1 Like

Well the mold is fateful enough to make a generic Storm Trooper.

The lack of constraction just doesn’t feel right; especially with the lack of awkward pose from the last few years-

5 Likes

CCBS Star Wars is nice for the theme its part of, great even for expandign the theme into other systems (where Technic Star Wars sets yo)…but we need a new Constraction line as soon as possible that will make more creative builds.

You can only do exact human builds for so long until it gets stale Despite it having more potential, Star Wars CCBS already doing the “Inika Build” thing.

I agree, the same trooper build is getting really old now. Specially since we arent getting alternate build sets to fix the feel.

I would also say repetitive, Another gun with the same nuzzle as the last 15, so freaking boring…howbow dah.

Well thats subjective. The helmet itself is okey (looks well enough like the movie thing). I also never really liked the regular stormtrooper helmets, specially now the Donald Duck First Order helmets.

1 Like

Huh.

These aren’t half bad.

1 Like

They arent indeed. Infact they are pretty faitful to the movie versions.

However, the build itself is also a negative, since its the same humanoid build we saw in the previous years of SW CCBS (Heck, Stormtrooper is almost exactly built like the Death Trooper, who was built similar to the rest of the armored SW characters).

At least we got some Technic vehicles for large figures again, ho boy were those gone for a long time.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely picking up the speeder.

2 Likes

So, that Stormtrooper is the Shore Trooper’s build, with the Death Trooper’s ‘cloth’/plastic piece?

Eh…still, like that gun. And that Helmet…mmm…

2 Likes

You know you’ve been building CCBS WAY too long when you’re the only person who notices an obscure rec-color and are super exited about it

It’s the double pin upper leg piece in BLACK instead of dark grey.

10 Likes

squee

Probably gonna be expensive as all heck on Bricklink…sigh

1 Like

apparently you haven’t been building for long enough those already exist :stuck_out_tongue:
happy to see them back.

2 Likes

IT’S A TRAP, they are grey painted black, the paint worn off in the knee

Or is it my brain playing around once again?

2 Likes

@RaptorTalon @ThatchMac

ohhhh

mate.

those parts

they already exist

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=90613&in=S

1 Like

http://brickset.com/parts/6121358/beam-b-7m-ball-cup-ø10-2

2 Likes

huh.

honestly looked to be longer.

my mistake.

I’m questioning myself actually because I swear I have 2 of those parts in black but I can’t find them.

4 Likes