Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Why didnt we get this with K2SO and Death Trooper? WHY LEGO, WHY!?

4 Likes

Nope, they do not already exist. If they are in this set it’ll be for the first time in that color.

But, it could some weird prototype thing, or something as the pieces do look kind of weird.

2 Likes

It always bums me out when lego produces these large scale helmets and molds them with the actual “head”. That biker scout helmet would be way more useful for mocs if it was hollow inside like the minifig scale one.

5 Likes

well atleast we are getting them now for sure. the grey ones looked ugly

is anyone going to tell me why they look grey painted black?

they are definetly black in the box art, but dunno

2 Likes

There is no way in making the helmets hollow without making weirdly shapped heads underneath. What works for a minifigure, doesnt work for a constraction figure.

2 Likes

maybe its just the reflection of a strong light source.

Probably because they’re grey painted black.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. They could go the technic figure route and press fit the helmets on over normal shaped heads.

3 Likes

Yes we finally got a Constraction figure of Davin Felth.

so how much will the speeder cost?

50€ I think.

1 Like

Except those were robots, which heads werent the primary focus (but their helmets and masks), which is why all the heads have the generic image.

These are heads of well known characters, which are in different shapes and sizes. You cant make a unified shape in this scale for human characters.

Painted prototype.

it’s common in ToyFair- heck, just look at all the new TF reveals. those were hand painted, like that thigh piece.

1 Like

So will the TTV cast be discussing their thoughts on these sets on the brickfeed podcast or not?

These guys are… kind of unimpressive.

There’s only one part I actually want- that being the 90 degree axle piece in black(which is hardly justification for buying the whole set).

It’s also a little unsettling that the summer wave is only two sets(to follow up a three-set spring wave)

4 Likes

Except those were robots, which heads werent the primary focus (but their helmets and masks), which is why all the heads have the generic image.

These are heads of well known characters, which are in different shapes and sizes. You cant make a unified shape in this scale for human characters.

1. Technic figures aren’t robots. Well, except a couple guys from cyberslam that are like half robot :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Unnamed soldier characters could all use the same generic head
1 Like

#HUGE PICS INCOMING

452 pieces. Age 10+
$54.99 (USD) $69.99 (CAD)
Available in June

100 pieces. Age 7+
$24.99 (USD) $29.99 (CAD)
Available in June

15 Likes

Where’d you get these pictures from?

bzpower