Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I’m so happy that they finally made a classic Stormtrooper figure.

But I’m still hoping for Lego to release an original constraction theme. Personally, I’d be thrilled for a HF reboot.

shut up hero factory wasn’t that bad

1 Like

uh ah… I dont know where to post this, anyone, I was wondering if someone with commander cody’s buildable figure could tell me if the orange visor

is removable

2 Likes

It’s not, I don’t think you could cut it off either without it looking bad. Sorry :neutral_face:

I just want to remove it to paint it, then put it back, but it seems like it’s impossible

You could try painting it while it’s still on, though, couldn’t you? Maybe use little pieces of Frog Tape to protect the parts you don’t want painted, or just be very careful.

Nope. Not sure if they will ever release a Clone Trooper Phase 2 set, since they arent releasing any prequel sets in a substantial amount to even consider it for Ultra Builds…and that they kinda already released a Clone Trooper. He aint no Boba Fett to be released after Jango.

Uhh what?

Yes, but the process of painting a piece like that is the kind of thing that would be pretty damaging to the piece if he messed it up, as far as stray paint is concerned. I’m assuming that he’s going for a pretty high level of quality if he’s going for a paint job in the first place.

The piece itself isn’t totally flat on the sides; it’s slightly curved, so painting it would be rather risky. Feel free to give it a shot, though.

I wonder if this is, in fact, the right place for anyone to ask any stand-alone question…@Jon?

1 Like

I just want to paint it black, with a spray, I need to paint that visor in black, then paste some black modified googles on top of the visor

It most definitely cannot be removed.

If you’re looking to paint it, I’d recommend using modeling paint or something of the sort.

I have a request, in 7 days I will get the death trooper, and I want to see what it would look with a couple modifications;

-Remove the pauldron
-Make the lower arms shorter (use the size 5 bone and size 4 armor)
-Make the lower lengs shorter (use the size 7 bone and remove the friction adder from the leg)

can anyone try to do that and show me how it looks?

Yes.

Before you rush to your keyboards to ask why, I don’t know.

Most likely I was tired and hungry.

Along with Boba, we’re getting another Vader.

I’m honestly not sure how to feel. I’m curious what they’ll do different, I suppose. However, it’s only been about two years since the original.

Perhaps Vader’s the $35.00 set from TLJ price leaks…but then again those sets are for TLJ…

2 Likes

I’m curious if the new Vader will not be the same version. Maybe he’ll be the episode III Anakin? I just find it odd that we’d be getting another version of a figure we got not all that long ago. As with the Boba Fett, oh boy I’m excited.

2 Likes

I was about to post it, it’s really weird
maybe it will be Darth vader from “A New Hope”?

also -some speculation right here- what if Boba Fett survived and he came back in TLJ?

2 Likes

The old Vader model is pretty hard to beat so I’m skeptical if this is actually a Vader model. But it would be funny if we got a Mustafar Anakin with no legs.

5 Likes

well that depends on who is looking at it, because for me, it was the worst set of the buildable figures

2 Likes

IMO, it’s not perfect, but I don’t think it’s so bad that it deserves a redo so soon.

1 Like

Another Darth Vader?.. Why?

It had some issues but I respect its custom torso. It just felt like a good build to me, but I agree the set wasn’t perfect.

3 Likes