Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Maybe this is why Rey had headgear in the original set…

2 Likes

There appeared images with the set?

her forehead doesn’t seem that big here, atleast not as big as the toy itself

1 Like

So, the red one is awesome. I really want that red shoulder armor.
Rey doesn’t seems too special but it’s forehead :astonished:
I really like Chewbacca and his new printed pieces.
The pilot seems to be just an upgrated troop from Rogue One.

4 Likes

Ftfy.

What? I said upgraded!

actually, it’s a reskinned first order trooper

1 Like

A lot of people here seem convinced that Chewie has all prints, but we shouldn’t rule out the option that they might be stickers.

1 Like

Im fairly sure it’s printed, I think itcwould have a different lighting if they were stickers, but we cant be sure for now

2 Likes

If it was just on his torso, I’d say maybe stickers. but usually for Star Wars, all armor pieces with details are printed. Especially since there are multiples of the same exact detail on the same exact part. Looks like a print to me.

Yeah, I wouldn’t rule it out, particularly because it would be a pretty ridiculous number of printed parts, even for a SWC set. That said, if you take a look at Chewie’s right wrist, the lighting makes it pretty clear that the shell is printed.

In and of itself, the pilot doesn’t have a lot going for it; that said, a few of the pieces that make up the flight suit are decently rare; I might Bricklink a few.

By the way, if you’re looking for leaked images in the future, I/we can point you in the right direction to finding them. (I.e., “Look on Reddit”)

That’s pretty normal, actually; Boba and Vader are likely to be released in June, as it is rumored that additional TLJ figures are planned, and TLJ sets have been under some serious lock and key.

2 Likes

uhmm

6 Likes

Whoa. Uh, how did you do that?

1 Like

the advantages of getting a bootleg :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Heresy.

Is this for the secret project?

1 Like

Do YoU kNoW wHaT a SeCrEt Is?

1 Like

Probably not.

Anyways… just got the new speeder bike set, and I love it. It looks so accurate, while still keeping to the scale. I’d recommend it for anyone. I also got the Shoretrooper, who is fantastic as well with tons of detail.

It looks to be the same print for each one. If they were stickers, the sticker sheet would have about 8 of the same sticker. That is more ridiculous IMO.

1 Like

Cheater. :stuck_out_tongue:

Interested in whatever this “secret project” turns out to be.

It’s definitely the same print for each piece, and I completely agree; stickers would be much, much worse. They should have simply used textured parts; as it is, the set is terrible.

-Azani

ever wondered how they managed to make k2so’s eyes white?

now you know

13 Likes