Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Not sure if you’re serious, but if you are: Tarkin is not even close to as famous or beloved as Princess Leia is/was.

1 Like

By this logic we should’ve had Dooku and Saruman tributes made when Christopher Lee died.

2 Likes

That would make sense if TLG was doing SWC or Lord of the Rings Constraction when he died.

Forcing something wont be as genuine as when they did it themselves without any question or request from others.

3 Likes

If Lego did do any tributes, they’d likely be 3 years late anyways, unless Disney really wants them to do one right away.

1 Like

While on Ebay, I found some people selling each of the four The Last Jedi constraction sets (Chewbaca, Rey, the pilot, and the guard). Are they out then?

2 Likes

Did it say what country they were from? The sets are due for September, I believe, but someone may have found them early.

1 Like

That particular guy was in the US; Georgia, to be specific. Frankly, it’s not too big of a deal to find them early if you’re diligent. I already bought Chewbacca from a different fellow who was charging 10 USD less; it should be arriving on Saturday. :slight_smile:

Nope. That shouldn’t ever be implicit. They’ve been for sale from various European countries for a couple of weeks now.

3 Likes

Unless you are a reviewer, I never understood the need to get the sets way early anyways. Just wait a bit, they will come. Or wait even more and get them for half the price.

1 Like

It’s kind of a cool feeling when you do get a set before anyone else does. You’re experiencing the set yourself before anyone else has shared their experience. It’s kinda like a bragging right too.

I am.

And see, I have no problem with getting that you feel that way, while also belieivng that the way that you said that implies that those who don’t wait are irresponsible, or impatient. I paid the MSRP+4 USD in shipping to get Chewbacca; that’s a pretty good deal on a new Star Wars set that isn’t out for two more weeks.

1 Like

meh, Ima wait until the bootleg comes out

We know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never saw your videos. Or I have but you just use different names.

I run a YouTube channel under the name Azani - it’s not particularly well known, at least yet, but that doesn’t matter. It’s entirely irrelevant.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for myself, I’m impatient and need stuff NOW. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Chewbacca’s back aughhh -

Hey, at least he appears to definitively have shells covering all sides of his legs…

4 Likes

A black BB unit, huh?
Also, have we ever had the blaster piece in gray before?

1 Like

Also without a doubt, Chewies head wont move at all, due to how the head fur goes down.

Aw yeah; sorry, had you not seen BB-9E yet? Oops. As fa as the blaster goes, I think so, but I’m not totally dead set on that.

Not to be argumentative, but I literally promise that his head will move at least 90° in either direction. It’s easy for TLG to implement, the benefit is massive, and the “padding”, or extra space in between the head and the chest/back that is shown indicates as much. Sorry.

I guess that I’ll know when I open the set in a couple of days.