Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

When you get bored and try to recreate one of the ‘;most likely to never be released as a Constraction set’ characters.

(Supposed to be Cardinal)

13 Likes

IIRC the first promotion i saw for G2 bionicle was actually a promo for a Technic set, so that’s interesting

1 Like

Is that fellow exclusive to the EU, then? Solid work on a spotlight-starved character.

@wheatley1138 I’d be shocked if it were this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, it’s really sad that adverts for G2 were so few and far between - hopefully TLG will make the choice to fix that if they ever tackle constraction again.

1 Like

So, just got Phasma

And normally, on the cloth stuff, the fuzzier side is on the inside, but it isn’t on Phasma.

This irritates me, and I mean that literally – that type of cloth is the type I’m sensitive to. Not sure why it’s only outward on Phasma.

Just a random thing I noticed

~W12~

1 Like

Nope, he’s canon. He was introduced as another First Order Captain in the new Captain Phasma novel.

3 Likes

yep that was it, the only G2 promo i ever saw
Also they should just release a bucket of CCBS parts a-la the old bionicle parts buckets from 04-06

1 Like

That was the only that you ever saw? You never watched the designer videos, those episodes of LEGO Build Zone, or that Pirates vs. Tahu short?

@ComradeWolfie Interesting as always. Good ol’ Star Wars.

1 Like

in my defense, i found out about G2 a few months before it’s release, forgot about it, then remembered it right around when they released the uniters

Nah, I get that. There wasn’t too much; any serious promotion was done on TLG’s YouTube channel, for whatever reason.

About that; cloth is normally fuzzy on the outside, or at least that’s what I’ve come to understand. You’re doing it wrong, buddy. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Seriously though, I really wish that red stripe was on both sides. Just my two cents.)

1 Like

After a little more detective activity, I can tell you guys the following for certain. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wave 1 - January:

75533 Boba Fett - $25
75534 Darth Vader - $35

Wave 2 - April:

75535 - $25 (99% sure this is Han Solo)
75536 - $25
75537 Darth Maul - $25

3 Likes

whoever buys this, you are getting scammed, more than usual

6 Likes

How much cost the first DV?

1 Like

tfw it’s even more expensive than the original.

4 Likes

I know, right? I had to double-check to make sure that was real. Unfortunately, I’m pretty dead certain of that one.

Bizarrely, 30 USD. :confused:

2 Likes

Yet the new Vader is smaller?

What a rip-off.

9 Likes

What is happening here?

People complain that SW sets are overpriced as usual.

It’s hard to tell since the preliminary images didn’t give a good close up on the torso, if anything, the piece count might be less due to the larger shell used and he seems to be around the same height as Chewy but has less value due to the monochrome color.

2 Likes

it’s not really smaller
aside from that, it also has a custom torso, not as custom as the first version but still

1 Like

Are those dark red shells on Boba Fet

2 Likes