Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

You made your own army! So cool!

These are not the droids you’re looking for.

1 Like

Wait a minute, the hands on Boba Fett, are they in…Gunmetal Grey?

1 Like

pretty sure it’s just dark grey

It’s dark grey; sorry. That said, he has brick-built leg pouches. :slight_smile:

https://www.thali.ch/files/Shop/Images/615825_Screen4.jpg

3 Likes

If you look closely, the set comes with two 3M shells in sand green! I was worried this would be a Phasma case, where there was a shell on only one side.

1 Like

Pretty sure those are dark green, comparing them to the Helmet.

~W12~

They are sand green. :smile:

Might as well link to my gallery now…

1 Like

Well, I stand happily corrected.

~W12~

2 Likes

Do you think we will be getting pictures fort the Darth Maul one ?

Yes, at some point, we will see pictures of that set. Probably before we can buy it.

dang that jetpack is ugly af

also, I was right about both shoulders being keetorange

and the jetpack seems to come with a 5 units long axle with a stopper on the end, that’s new

Dude, you only have to say it once.

However, you were correct, yeah. To be fair, there is some Metru red there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

but now it’s been confirmed!

I like being right

2 Likes

Sure.

So, it looks as though Boba is 144 pieces - anyone thinking that we might get a fully custom torso out of it? There’s no way that the jetpack and antenna are ~40 pieces.

the gun, the pouches, the antenna, the jetpack… full of tiny pieces, I think the torso is pretty straight forward

Nah… without the jetpack, he’d have about as many pieces as the Stormtrooper did. (100) He’s got to have something custom going on in his torso.

Well, I was expecting that Boba will have an very interesting torso build, which makes this set appealing…

1 Like

It looks like a normal torso to me. It’s got a lot of the same connection points on the back as that piece usually uses.

1 Like

@Stuubh Oh, you’re right. Wish he had a custom torso build, but assuming it is a Malbus-type build (standard 5x3 frame and accessories made of Technic parts). As usual, I’ll still get this along with Vader (I was taking a long break from CCBS until 75529 and now them).

1 Like