Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Oh yeah, that was the first time we saw Maul, but we got another picture since then (basically the same picture, just bigger.

So, who do we think the Han Solo Movie sets will be? One’s probabably going to be Han, but maybe Chewbacca as well?

~W12~

1 Like

Oh, but we already got Chewbacca…

Perhaps a new Stormtrooper variant introduced for the film?

1 Like

or characters we haven’t seen before, or those guys who got killed by the giant squid, dunno

I think that I may have mentioned this, but 75535 is Han and 75536 is some sort of Trooper.

I vote for a flamethrower trooper or a snow trooper, a at-at driver would also be cool

I wouldn’t mind an Imperial TIE Pilot. I know we just got a First Order TIE Pilot, but it’d be a nice addition to get for the Original Trilogy-era sets we’ve got so far.

1 Like

I’d rather get the at-at driver, so we get more difference, since the tie fighter pilot would look pretty much like the one we got just with a different helmet, we could get some sand-blue with white armor

I kinda wish maul would be modeled after this

would be more interesting.

but the new shoulder pieces of the set are interesting.

6 Likes

Just need someone to design a print of the Cyborg-Maul’s torso, remove the print from the Praetorian torso, put the Maul print on, repeat with upper/lower arm shells, and work on a design for the legs

I may not be able to do prints but if I end up getting the figure the legs wouldn’t be too hard to modify

So… what do you guys think of the Han Solo constraction set image that was leaked ? If it is real… I really like the pieces that come with it… so much brown!

1 Like

The new collar piece in Han Solo is interesting, it looks to be the same as Darth Maul’s. It also looks like there are new shoulder add ons, but I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

personally its one of the best faces they have done in the line. its also generic enough to be used for alot of things.

I knew I’ve should’ve comment sooner.

And eww, 2.0 feets. 75535 defiantly have the same collar piece as Darth Maul, while those shoulder piece are amazing, they also seem to hinder joint movement.

1 Like

How does it work with the super battle droid, Darth Maul, and clone trooper with walker?

Are the Han Solo constraction sets coming out this year alongside them, or are they actually 2018 winter releases?

1 Like

we do need new feet soon.

I think that the Han Solo sets are coming with Maul in may and the battle droid and at-rt later in august.

Edit: I heard that the other constraction figure is the new stormtrooper. The figure looks kinda lame.

1 Like

Does it come with helmet printing like the one in the smaller set? If so I might be tempted to buy it since they look cool there…

1 Like

I have seen solo elsewhere, but thanks.

1 Like