Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Meh, I’ll hold off on judgment until we can see the set from different angles, but right now, it looks awful.

Some nice brown parts, I guess… but half the SWC have brown now, so it isn’t really that exciting anymore.

~W12~

1 Like

Han Solo LOOKS AWESOME! (IMO)

I can’t seem to find the stormtrooper

Really? I find it to be one of the worst. It looks too cartoony, and doesn’t look at all like Han.

~W12~

1 Like

At least Luke’s head, while lifeless and creepy, was recognizable. But I don’t even recognize Han here. That, in addition to the new attire makes it look like a completely new character.

It looks like Alden Ehrenreich, but not much like Harrison Ford.

1 Like

The face, to me, distinctly looks like the source material. The rest of the build looks quite simple though so I have to wait for more pictures to make a verdict on this set.

1 Like

Neither, man. 75535 and 75536 release in the Spring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well. it looks human and docent look weird. so i am personally happy with it currently.

where did you find the pictures for the han solo figure? (i haven’t really been able to search too much because i’ve been busy with christmas stuff and remodeling our house)

Clear Maul leaks everyone! He looks okay, but the head is kinda weird. The eyes are printed odly, and the horns look childish. Otherwise, looks great!

1 Like

The large shoulder armor is rather oversize, but better over than nothing or using the regular shoulder pads and he seems to lack upper leg armor. It’s also worth mentioning that the arms are fully custom; if you look under his shoulder, you can see what I mean.

Range Trooper also got leaked, they’re mostly white with some cloth around the torso, it also stole some G2 armor add-on for the lower legs.

2 Likes

Han’s face looks handsome. They did a good job capturing the likeness of Harrison Ford.

the range trooper looks awesome aswell, don’t really like how the g2 armor looks on the feet, but wow it looks good

3 Likes

I can’t find the range trooper but I’m not sure what to think about Maul. His collar piece looks good, but is it just the picture, or do his eyes have no pupils?

The range trooper looks very odd to me. Especially those g2 armor pieces.

Where have you guys found the leaks for the new figures?

I actually really like the range trooper, I’ll have to pick him up when clearance hits.

that’s the weakest part of the sets, when I buy the bootleg I’ll remove those and try to replace them with something

1 Like

Maybe it’s accurate to the source material. But I haven’t seen any leaks of the range trooper, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

I found some really, REALLY, high quality pictures, it just makes me love the figures even more, except for the weapons, because the look is ruinned by the fact they use the launchers

1 Like