Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

The new Solo looks so cool! The face is very accurate to the real actor that plays him (forgot the name) but I really want to get it. Do we know how many pieces it will be?

According to the Brickset listing the set will have 101 pieces.

1 Like

Alden Ehrenreich. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s it.

75535 Han Solo - 101 pieces, $24.99 US
75536 Range Trooper - 101 pieces, $24.99 US
75537 Darth Maul - 104 pieces, $29.99 US

1 Like

Darth Maul costs 29,99$😱…
Extremely expensive…

1 Like

Well, Boba cost the same. :confused:

2 Likes

The other day, I was at my Target, and this family was looking at some constraction figures. I hear the mom say, "How about Boba Fett? He’s only…$30? Why are these so expensive? "

2 Likes

But Boba had 40 more pieces than Maul.

Yeahnope, this wave is a hard pass for me until prices lower. The feet on the Range Trooper are…juvenile to say the least, and Darth Maul’s upper arms are really not great looking. Han Solo isn’t awful, but doesn’t seem to offer much of a unique build.

And those wouldn’t be huge issues, but for the prices they’re offered at? It’s pretty bad. If I’m buying a figure for $25, I’d rather it not look like a 5 year old assembled it.

7 Likes

Why are these so expensive?

TLG must figure that one insane fan who is trying to build a ccbs statue of liberty will buy 12+ copies at msrp for parts.

3 Likes

Darth Maul has atleast 16 pieces used to build his upper arms (8 each)
I don’t know if the fact that he has a technic liftarm sticking out of his elbow is a spoiler for his function, maybe you move that lever and the arm moves forward, who knows

I’ll buy Maul and the trooper in sale or with a discount coupon (because I want the pieces).
And the AT-RT in august.

Made some adjustments to my previous attempt at First Order Captain Cardinal
This was the previous version

And this is the current version

Thoughts? And yes, those thigh pieces had been repainted; probably need another layer of paint or two to get them the right colour.

7 Likes

Makuta ded in th background there.

6 Likes

I miss the old star wars constraction sets that had tons of technic

6 Likes

Wow! These were a thing?

they were cooler than what they have now

I don’t think so. I just can’t understand them.

why don’t you understand them?

They are too weird, they have too many wholes in them, the color scheme is bad, the heads are awkward. Do you want to continue?

1 Like

at least they have high piece counts, unlike the ccbs sets nowadays

1 Like