1 Like

Either way, great color scheme.

1 Like

Gonna be sticking to the canon markings for this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since no-one’s keeping this topic alive

Here’s the Imperial Storm Commando

5 Likes

Looks really Great @ComradeWolfie! I really like it! and I’m Glad your keeping this Topic Alive!

but back on topic of… well this topic, did Lego Canceled or at least stop making Star Wars Constraction Figures? because I haven’t seen Lego announce any recently

Now that is an excellent paint job on the helmet. Nice work

1 Like

##Elite Praetorian Guard - 3rd Guard

11 Likes

very nice

1 Like

I don’t believe I’ve ever shown this picture here, but it was taken a while ago so perhaps an updated one is due in the not too distant future.

8 Likes

Have you ever thought trying to make the Sith Tropers?

1 Like

very nice.

What have they brought us?

Hope.

7 Likes

How in the world did you manage to get so many of them? It must have costed a fortune.

Mainly through discounts/offers on some of the troops. And this is spread out over the course of two/three years.

1 Like

Thanks to the 3D printing efforts of Bionic Kasai, I’m one step closer to completing my Praetorian Guard

5 Likes

Offical/Customs shelf!

3 Likes

looks amazing.

Only a few painted helmets away from having a complete Praetorian Guard!

6 Likes

I honestly loathe Star Wars, and I think the constraction figures look really ugly (with the exception of the Praetorian Guard set, Grievous, and K-2SO). I also find it really absurd that human figures HAVE GEARBOXES. Like WHY? Has it ever occurred to you that humans don’t have gears sticking out of their backs??? The only reason I’m thinking about getting some CCBS Star Wars sets is because of those oh-so-beautiful Technic bits I’m in dire need of. If I get them, I would immediately get rid of the heads and any unique Star Wars armor piece (such as the shinguard and the chestplate pieces) and scrap the set for MOCing, never to build it.

In my opinion Hero Factory is even better, and I found 90% of HF sets to be lackluster for my tastes.