LEGO Star Wars Topic

Would it make you jealous if I said I had a chrome gold C-3P0?

1 Like

Yes. :cry:

Well, you’ve made me jelly as I am to that Ksprice fellow with the golden MoE.

Sorry lol. I got it on christmas 2007 in a 7664 TIE Crawler. One of 10,000 produced.

Well, best of luck getting 1 out of the other 9,999. May the odds be ever in your favor :wink:

2 Likes

I really wish they included Lando in that set.

I want more Lego Lando. :’(

4 Likes

#BuyDaBootleg :tongue:

I’m excited for:

• Galactic Empire Battle Pack
  • Rebel Alliance Battle Pack
  • Hoth Attack
  • Droid Escape Pod
  • Carbon-Freeze Chamber
1 Like

…I’m gonna buy so many of the Rebel battle packs. A Rodian and a Duros, and a bunch of generic civilian clothes (and what could be passed off as cargo pants for my sig fig)…

Screw BIONICLE. I’m putting all my money towards buying these. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Figs look so awesome!

Love Obi-Wan’s Eta-2!

That Carbon-freeze chamber… faints

But… why another Droid Escape Pod?

Pretty much all of the new Star Wars sets make me question my allegiance of being a Bionicle fan.

2 Likes

I will admit, I’m not a fan of TLG rehashing the same set idea so soon, but it’s the cheapest way to get the newer Jawas, A.K.A: The only reason why I want it.

1 Like

Just got Rey’s Speeder. I like it; I know it’s not to scale at all, but it has a lot of great things going for it.
That said, it’s still a little smaller than I’m used to for a $20 set…

2 Likes

The scale was definitely the set’s biggest con; it makes Rey look really tiny.

It doesn’t really bother me that much, as it is a good set, but it almost makes me want to modify it to make it somewhat fit to scale…
…or I could just leave it the way it is and still be happy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Are you sick of TFA Sets? No? Good because a new one was just Revealed!

WARNING
One of the set’s figs kind of revealed a bit of a spoiler for one of the movie’s characters, so yeah…

It’s the Battle of Takodana, which I’m guessing will be one of the Big Fights for the Film:

Source:

4 Likes

Gah he still has that dumb big helmet. Oh well. This looks like a set I could actually afford, so that’s good.

Also, we get a nice look at minifigure Maz Katana.

2 Likes

Get the Hype Falcon into hyperdrive!
That looks like a great set.

Also Kylo comes with a hairpiece and flesh head for those who hate the helmet.

2 Likes

Set looks great, but I kinda wish we got a Mandalorian flag as well. Also, can anyone tell what that shiny object behind Maz Kanata is?

3 Likes

I’m gonna blame @PekekoaOfJungle for the delay. Thanks, Pek.

Canada FTW.