LEGO Super Packs Topic

LEGO has released some Super Value Packs in the past, I am not sure how often they do it nowdays. Here are some Bionicle Super Packs:

And here are some Super Packs for other themes:

If I remember correctly, I once saw this super pack in a store a while back…

What do you think of those Super Packs? Do you own any of them? Have you ever saw them for sale somewhere? Let’s discuss!

3 Likes

I’ve got a City Superpack, but that’s it I think.

3 Likes

From where and for how much? I tried to search them on Ebay, but I could not find any listings.

2 Likes

By god, I really do miss these. These were at least 20% of the Lego my family and I got probabably

3 Likes

Oh! That one with Vakama Metru and the matoran. I got that for Christmas last year.

3 Likes

Sealed? Online that thing goes for roughly 100$…

@LTVmocs wow, so this means they were pretty common… 20% of your entire collection is a lot…

2 Likes

Yep. It was about $30 if I remember right. Found it at a Bricks and Minifigs. Also got Matoro Inika and two Rahkshi, all unopened.

3 Likes

I believe Lego does a CIty Superpack a few times a year, and I’ve seen some neat star wars ones in years past.

3 Likes

I mainly meant mostly my extended family plus I was over exaggerating but they were pretty common in the states.

4 Likes

Yeah, they are common.

LEGO likes us.

3 Likes

I got this old-school value pack Christmas 2000. It was one of my first sets. Spent many hours using that little red table as a kid.

6 Likes