Lego Transformers dotm Shockwave

So, do you guys remember my TLK Decepticon’s that couldn’t transform but looked kinda good? Well here’s another one.

A built this just the other day because I didn’t really have anything else to do, and honestly, I think it turned out really good! I used the same head that I used for Nitro Zeus (much like Bay did), and I still think it looks good. I didn’t have a lot of purple pieces to begin with, so I used a lot of gunmetal grey, and I actually think it looks alright. It helps that every picture of Movie Shockwave makes him look grey. That said, I used a lot of translucent purple. I felt it was darker than the regular purple and just suited him more. Also, I decided to make the cable out of bones and shells instead of just a standard hose piece, and I think it looks way better. I’d say my one problem with it (aside from blue pins and red axels) is that that his “normal” arm can bend 90 degrees at best. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

33 Likes

Holy crap. Wow. That’s great, and instantly recognize-able!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

I like how it’s instantly recognizable

1 Like

It has a nice look, good job.

1 Like

It has a really nice blend of CCBS and Bay’s look to it. Well done!

1 Like

The fact that I can immediately tell what this is supposed to be even without reading the title is very impressive. Great work!

1 Like

Nice very nice. I love the design for the head, cannon, and the feet. Amazing work.

1 Like

He looks pretty darn cool.

the pelvic thrust is strong with this one

1 Like

I really like the gun arm

2 Likes

The first thing I thought was sound wave getting wrecked after his one minute of screen time. But otherwise good moc

1 Like

I could instantly recognize the heresy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job, very interesting recreation.

1 Like