LEGO Unikitty Show

Usually I don’t rush a topic for news but…
http://i.imgur.com/H9yiUXf.png
##This is a legitimate upcoming show.

Not much information is known about this series if this a one time thing or a Mixel replacement, but this was first found in a Russian Cartoon Network reel…

25 Likes

I hope and pray to my lord Ricky that this is not real and just an early April Fools prank.

Cuz if it isn’t, I’m going to bring a really heavy sock filled with LEGO bricks over to [insert whoever came up with this here] and whack whatever executive who came up with this over the head.

We lost our god-tier parts packs because of Unikitty and co…

11 Likes

Lets hope it is a Russian exclusive

4 Likes

The only time we want Lego to make it a Russian exclusive. Unlike the rest of the Bionicle polybags.

4 Likes

If this is real, I’ll actually be OK with that.

6 Likes

looks like lego teen titans go

4 Likes

After watching just2good’s video on this I realized this could be the successor to Mixels.

1 Like

I’d actually be willing to watch this

I wonder how Uni Kitty’s angry mode could come into play…

2 Likes

I would love it if this parodies MLP and then gets violent when things go wrong.

12 Likes

I am actually rather intrested. Consider me happy with this idea

1 Like

Well, this is indeed a thing that’s going to potentially possibly be happening in some eventuality.

what the heck…

5 Likes

because just Teen Titans Go wasnt enough, is this the thing that is going to replace mixels? because it might be time to cry now

Lets try to avoid comparing it to the gross bit just under the bottom of the barrel until we atleast see a trailer

2 Likes

Normally I would love a show about Unikitty, but these other three yahoos are going to ruin it for me, probably.

I honestly don’t care…

But for real…do that many people like Unikitty? is she popular enough to warrant her own show? What about Benny and Metalbeard? do we get shows/movies for them? Is this canon? is this real.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look too bad, but I’m a bit skeptical.
let’s just hope it’s not the next TTG

I actually kind of like the art style

1 Like

This isn’t going to end well, I can sense it.

1 Like

This sums up my thoughts:

2 Likes