LEGO Video Games

Absolutely lovely! I’ll be very happy. I just wish we would get a third lego battles.

2 Likes

As long as it’s optional collectibles (hardly out of the ordinary), I won’t mind

In fact, I’ll probably be collecting them :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. You had to get achievements to move on in the game. Which is horrible game design.

1 Like

This was also incorporated in Sonic Unleashed. Y’know, that game that invented the 3D I say 3D because technically Sonic Rush invented the boost as a concept boost formula for the day stages, which rewards you for going through a level as fast as possible? :stuck_out_tongue:

Woo! Best sonic game.

I’m more of a Sonic 3 & Knuckles kind of guy :stuck_out_tongue:

Generations too.

I’m also extremely annoyed that I never got Rush or Colours as a kid, despite owning both relevant systems. Apparently dad thought Colours was a baby game. :expressionless:

Played all of those but colors, but Rush is definitely had one of the best stories of ll the sonic games I’ve played. Rush Adventure’s story was even better.

laughs in Marine

Anyway, this is off-topic, let’s take this somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue:

wait until you meet eggman nega.

yeah.

Colors is one of the best games I think.

On the topic of lego games, one of my favorite things to do in Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga was start barfights in the cantina. Seeing Indiana Jones shoot Han Solo from across the room was the best.

2 Likes

Haven’t played it, but let’s moved to the sonic topic.

Yeah, I agree. But I also loved the death sounds for Yoda and Jar Jar, they were so funny!

yoda’s might come back

Embarassing confession, I haven’t played a lego video game since LEGO Star Wars II for Nintendo DS, so it would’ve been 2007 or 2008. LSWII on DS was very glitchy from what I remember. Wuher the bartender can float around like R2-D2 for some reason.

5 Likes

Didn’t mean the gold brick system I meant the cantina/hub thing

If you play Lego Star Wars Battles (the TT Odyssey mobile game in beta at the moment, only available in some countries) Yoda actually uses that same sound. It’s amazing!

(But he is also hard to unlock so most people don’t ever get to hear it…)

1 Like

I love Lego Racers 1/2. I also like Bionicle The Game a lot because I have really good memories with it, even though it does have a lot of issues now when I’m replaying it. But I feel like the general vibe of it resonates with how I picture the Bionicle universe, at least Mata Nui, which is my favorite Bionicle setting.

2 Likes

I played Lego Racers 1 for the first time during my leave of absence.

It does not control well.

2 Likes

Did you use the Powerslide?

I’m not saying that makes it better or worse, but it… fundamentally changes the game experience, let’s say. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve got Lego Racers on N64, I find it a ton of fun! The controls indeed take some getting used to, but it’s alright and only adds to the wackiness of the game.

Otherwise I have Lego Island, Creator, Football Mania and Knights Kingdom Creator on PC. Also played the Galidor and Drome Racers games on GBA, Galidor isn’t all that great (super slippery controls and questionable level designs) but Drome Racers is awesome and super impressive (3D graphics on the GBA)!

1 Like