LEGO Video Games

I have a good portion of the Lego Tt games along with Chess, Soccer Mania, and Legoland

The Tt games I have are:

Wii:
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Batman 1 and 2
Lego Indiana Jones 1 and 2
Lego Star Wars
Lego Rock Band
Both Lego Harry Potter games
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Lego Lord of the Rings

DSi:
Lego Battles and Battkes: Ninjago

PC:
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Worlds

Xbox:
Lego Marvel Superheroes and Avengers

Also, I was able to 100% Lego Marvel Avengers yesterday, so that was fun

2 Likes

It seems that weā€™re getting a remastered version of the LEGO Harry Potter video games:

In addition to the smoother graphics, this newer version will have two DLC packs accompany it.

This would be the Character Pack, which includes (so far at least):

• Godric Gryffindor

• Harry Potter (Yule Ball)

• Helga Hufflepuff

• Gilderoy Lockhart (Straightjacket)

• Hermione Granger (Pink Dress)

• Luna Lovegood (Lion Head)

• Peeves

• Ron Weasley (Ghoul)

• Rowena Ravenclaw

• Salazar Slytherin

And the Spell Pack, which includes (Again, so far):

• Cantis

• Densaugeo

• Ducklifors

• Melofors

• Tentaclifors

You can read more about the game here.

2 Likes

Cool, never played the Lego Harry Potter games when they first came out so thatā€™s something I missed out.

Oh boy, something Iā€™ll never get because I donā€™t own a console.

I donā€™t own a PS4 and I never played either of these games, but Iā€™m fine with that. Iā€™m personally more interested in the Harry Potter content in LEGO Dimensions to expand my collection.

All LEGO games I have and some brief opinions:

LEGO Star Wars - GBA
Itā€™s a bit short and only has like, 15 characters, but itā€™s different, being isometric and all. Not bad for what it is.

LEGO Star Wars: the Complete Saga - DS
Played this one obsessively as a kid. I unlocked every single character! I went back to replay it not too long ago, but during a story mode cutscene, the game froze. The only way I could get around it was playing through that part on a different DS. Weird.

LEGO Indiana Jones - DS
Pretty similar to Star Wars TCS on the DS, but less interesting in my opinion. Still played it a bunch when I was little.

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 - DS
This one is actually really different, with touch screen spells and actual dialogue boxes. It was okay from what I remember, but I havenā€™t played it in years.

LEGO Batman - Wii
Pretty bland from what I remember. I also found it really difficult when I was little. I needed a friend to help me unlock the villain story mode, which was a pretty sweet addition. Never beat the game, though.

LEGO Batman 2 - PS3
Now this is a better game. Iā€™m indifferent about the voice acting, but I had a really good time with this one. Might go back to it someday.

LEGO Batman 3 - PS3
I donā€™t know what the problem was (maybe just me getting older) but I didnā€™t like this one nearly as much as 2. Maybe Iā€™ll try it again sometime?..

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 - PS3
Yep, I have this one for PS3 too. I didnā€™t like it as much as the DS version and I never beat it. I actually got this one as a birthday gift in a little Walmart value pack thing, containing this game andā€¦

LEGO The Lord of The Rings
Aw yeah, LEGO LOTR was great. Although pretty similar to the games before it, I feel itā€™s one of the best Iā€™ve LEGO games Iā€™ve played. The open world was pretty cool, and it had a nice set of characters. Havenā€™t played it in a few years though, so I donā€™t know how itā€™s aged.

LEGO The Hobbit - PS3
A friend of mine bought a PS3 that came with this game, and since he doesnā€™t really like LEGO or The Hobbit, he gave it to me for my birthday one year. I didnā€™t like the whole material collecting aspect, and apparently the game was only shipped with the first two moviesā€™ worth of content with plans to add the third as DLC. Thatā€™s bad enough, but the DLC got cancelled, so nobody got to play Battle of the Five Armies. I got bored with it before I got to the end of the first movie, thoughā€¦

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PS3
This one gets a lot of praise, and yeah, itā€™s definitely not bad, but I got bored with it shortly after beating the game. Iā€™m probably just bored of LEGO games in general, unfortunately.

LEGO Universe - PC
Only started playing after it went free to play. It got cancelled a while ago, and even though I was a cheapskate who never bought membership, I miss having it around. It was fun to mess around in with friends, not gonna lie. Itā€™s still on my taskbarā€¦ RIP in LEGO pieces.

BIONICLE Heroes - DS
Never got around to playing this one until a year or two ago when I saw it for like, three bucks on 99Gamers (Do you guys remember that site? It got shut downā€¦). I bought it and I had a great time. Rather than the same LEGO game formula Iā€™ve played over and over, itā€™s a bonkle FPS. Not bad.

1 Like

as the topic implies, who remembers the og of the og - yā€™know what Iā€™m talking about!

stuff like LEGO Island and Racers made my LEGO obseesion a reality and to this day, are still seen as great games with effort and nice developers.

go for it.

1 Like

I remember my family used to own both lego island games, and a lego chess game. There was another one where you built stuff, but Iā€™m blanking on the name.

Also, welcome to the boards! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lego Racers 1 and 2 were pretty great. In retrospect 1 is definitely better than 2 (especially mechanically), but I did like the open world drive feature of 2.

1 Like

Well, for me the ā€œoldā€ video games are the 2006 Bionicle games and Lego Universe, so if you count those, then me!

2 Likes

i feel sooooooo nostalgic for lego star wars 2 and lego batman the videogame . THOSE , were the days ! but lego lord os the rings and indiana jones 2 were pretty cool too !

• LEGO Batttles: Ninjago (2011)
  • LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids (2014)
  • LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (2015)
  • The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game (2017)

0 voters

There is a topic about Unpopopular opions about LEGO, and there is a topic about LEGO Video Games. But what about Unpopular opinions about LEGO Video Games? Could not find a topic about that.

Here are mine:

• The LEGO Movie Video Game sucks. Itā€™s too short, has a tone garbage useless characters , and the ā€˜Open Worldā€™, is just a bunch of small worlds combined to create this so called Open World.

• Indiana Jones 2 is also sucks. They just couldā€™t wait to add Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in the first game, so they relised this second one with a super In-acurate story, and overall way to far from the standard LEGO videogame system. This one is one of the worst in my opinion.

-The original LEGO games are better then the Licenced gamesā€¦I played Bionicle Heroes, I have played Ninjago Shadow of Ronin, and I have played LEGO Worlds andā€¦ They are way better then any Licenced game in my opinion.

These are just my unpopular opions. What are yours?

###Bionicle: The Game is a masterpiece.

Oh, and Bionicle Heroes has the worst aesthetic and understanding of Bionicle out of any other game.

4 Likes

LEGO Hobbit was one of the best games. Open world, fast travel, mounts, quests, and especially the loot was amazing. If only they had included Battle of the Five Armiesā€¦

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is great for their character customizer alone, havenā€™t really played enough of anything else to judge it on.

LEGO Dimensions is a fun game. The creativity, fun powers, build-able aspect, and portal challenges are unique and entertaining.

4 Likes

I miss the times when LEGO games had more options instead of being just an action-adventure-puzzle game.

Take LEGO Battles for the DS. the idea is great, but the console it was made on kinda ruined it a bit, more so because you canā€™t have many big vehicle machines in your army other than 4.

I can imagine LEGO Battles doing better on PC, because RTS games work better on them than on consoles. Also, why did no one think of making a Legends of Chima RTS game? Chima is perfect for that.

3 Likes

The handheld version (the only handheld version of an Adaption Game) definitely does.

I really wanted a Battles: Chima (and I wasnā€™t even a Chima fan). Battles: Ninjago felt like an Adaption Game stuck in an RTS format rather than a real RTS.

1 Like

Yeah, Ninjago fits the Action-Adventure style more than an RTS.

What are you talking about? Bionicle Heroes is one of the best LEGO VIDEOGAMES I have ever played.

isnā€™t this topic about unpopular opinions on Lego games?

1 Like