LEGO Worlds Discussion Topic

Yea…but we can dream.

“Give yourselves to me. Fly… from… life!”
“They are not prepared for the empire that is coming. Go to them. They will need you.” -Celldweller, Faction 07 and Faction 09, Dreams

3 Likes

Well the game is on Steam Early Access for 15 US Dollars.

This is interesting.

2 Likes

LINK?..

…and if any of yo haz streaam…buye dat guame.

YOOOOOOO!

I Await the letsplays…

Its supposed be a creative game where you edit and make models in randomly generated worlds. I think I’ve heard this before, but I don’t know where. /s

4 Likes

So…it is Minecraft, sims, Lego and Lego all rolled into one…

SWEET!

3 Likes

You can ride Ninjago vehicles.

REPEAT, YOU CAN RIDE NINJAGO VEHICLES IN LEGO WORLDS.

9 Likes

I think the heavens are open.

1 Like

hypppppppppe

1 Like

Anyone got the game… if so do you recommend getting it? Tempted to get it and possibly do videos :3

So, ended up getting the game and here is a basic summary;

• Coding needs improving, was jittery
  • Lots to do, more than minecraft, though hopefully will be easier to mod eventually… (Bionicle MOD is definitely needed here…)
  • Needs better building style, is a pain to make things and too easy to destroy them, especially when you get a dragon
  • finding chests are you ally, though the camera doesn’t appear to do anything, feel its going to be updated to get screencaps of where you find
  • Lack of windowed mode causes many issues and exiting the game is a little bit of a pain
  • Environments are large, though the larger you go the more lag you encounter, had several chunks take a while to load
  • Easily ‘glitchable’ if necessary so you can get a load of coins without the farming, though where is the fun in that?
  • Dragon is OP, claim one and then you need never walk again
  • Skeletons are annoying, particularly the spawn rate. They will take down a former player controlled beast easily (RIP Bear)
  • Brutally murder creatures and animals… for kids xD
  • Buildings feel small, I understand its all to-scale, but you don’t feel a sense of wonder when inside buildings you find, given they are just rooms with an occasional table, throne or chest

Those are just quick thoughts after playing for about an hour or so, definitely worth getting as there is a lot to do, but don’t be surprised if you end up wanting a little more from it.

Any moders here, I hope to see a Bionicle skin pack xD

14 Likes

It looks like they just took the game engine they created for the Lego Movie game and just applied it here. Probably didn’t want to wast all that work they did on it.

3 Likes

HYPEHYPEHYHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYEPHYPE!!!

IT’S BETTER THAN LEGO UNIVERSE 2!!! ITS BETTER THAN MINECRAFT!!!

IT’S LEGO WORLDS!!!

so sorry for the caps, I just can’t hold my excitement.

4 Likes

Nor can I.

1 Like

I found some gameplay for you all.

I quite like what I’m seeing.

4 Likes

Moved to Video Games.

1 Like

How far back?

2011? 12?

2 Likes

I have seen the earth driller.

LEGO UNIVERSE 2!!!

BUT MORE CREATIVE AND LESS TORY DRIVEN, BUT THAT COULD EASILY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE!!!

sorry for the caps, again.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Story driven.