Anyone got the game... if so do you recommend getting it? Tempted to get it and possibly do videos :3
So, ended up getting the game and here is a basic summary;
- Coding needs improving, was jittery
- Lots to do, more than minecraft, though hopefully will be easier to mod eventually... (Bionicle MOD is definitely needed here...)
- Needs better building style, is a pain to make things and too easy to destroy them, especially when you get a dragon
- finding chests are you ally, though the camera doesn't appear to do anything, feel its going to be updated to get screencaps of where you find
- Lack of windowed mode causes many issues and exiting the game is a little bit of a pain
- Environments are large, though the larger you go the more lag you encounter, had several chunks take a while to load
- Easily 'glitchable' if necessary so you can get a load of coins without the farming, though where is the fun in that?
- Dragon is OP, claim one and then you need never walk again
- Skeletons are annoying, particularly the spawn rate. They will take down a former player controlled beast easily (RIP Bear)
- Brutally murder creatures and animals... for kids xD
- Buildings feel small, I understand its all to-scale, but you don't feel a sense of wonder when inside buildings you find, given they are just rooms with an occasional table, throne or chest
Those are just quick thoughts after playing for about an hour or so, definitely worth getting as there is a lot to do, but don't be surprised if you end up wanting a little more from it.
Any moders here, I hope to see a Bionicle skin pack xD