Leoxandar Magnus and such

Since I’m a Master again, I might as well promote myself :stuck_out_tongue:

So I have a channel, and I do some random stuff with it. Some good, some mediocre, some is just… IDK, I can’t think at the moment.

But it has things like this.

And this.

Subscribe and stuff, 'cause I’m actually working on a good series.

8 Likes

Nice! Seems like a fun place.

But Leo

if I click the subscribe button

it’ll unsubscribe me

=o

2 Likes

What a dilemma!

If Ekorak clicks the subscribe button, he shall unsubscribe
But Leo told everyone to subscribe.
Therefore, Ekorak must click the subscribe button twice.

A flawless syllogism :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh hey, necropost :stuck_out_tongue:

The channel is still alive, but barely. I’m working on fixing that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With Chroniclers’ Convergence, I figure it’s time I do some promotion before I release Part one of Game of Shadows in December.

This is trailer one.

And this is trailer two.

So what is Game of Shadows? Well I’m glad you asked, metaphorical person. Game of Shadows is a nine-part stop-motion serial which takes place shortly after the events of Legends of Metru Nui and the Great Cataclysm. It details the attempts of a small village of Matoran to survive in the hostile Southern Islands as they are embroiled in a conflict far beyond the scope of their imagination. This ties into every piece of story I have written for G1 Bionicle. So expect continuations and prequels.

I will eventually finish writing Seeds of Doom.

1 Like

Double post to update that the first part of Game of Shadows has been released. The release day shall always be Saturday, usually around Saturday. I’m waiting on one more voice-actor before I can finish the second part.

Also, YouTube has screwed me over in that my videos may not show up in subscription feeds. So please check regularly.

1 Like