Lets build Bionicle 2017 wave 1 and 2

I realized that, just thought it was funny.

I don’t want to be a jerk but thats literaly the dumbest Idea i have seen on this site

well jerk thing is too late but…you are right :slight_smile: everyone please keep in mind that these are all ideas. nothing is finalized. i just thought if we eventually came to a design conclusion that every one would be happy with some people may want to build them or puchade them themselves. people would not necessary have to do it through me. i just offered :slight_smile:

I may perhaps look into this, a continuation seems like an interesting idea but I too am burdened with school.

1 Like

This is more or less what the Legacy Project is attempting to do, minus the part about having to actually pay money for instructions.

Also, @dragologer, keep in mind that this would be selling instructions marketing them as “Bionicle,” a copyright currently owned by Lego.

This could cause some serious legal issues if you actually want to make money from this.

7 Likes

From what I’ve learned from Bionicle Legacy, there are reasons why you need a large company like LEGO to make these sort of things.

Time
Money
People
Talent

5 Likes

ok so we have some more finalized ideas thanks to people :slight_smile: please forget anything i said about buying finalized sets through me. LOL! its easier if just me and who ever else wants to get sirius about deigning these makes a parts list and instructions and GIVES them to the public :slight_smile: also we have decided the (rahkshi) type characters will be their own thing but does everyone still like the idea of them harkening back to the rahkshi like the beasts did with the bohrok? also does every one still want each of these guys to have their own unique personalty? like the piraka? we don’t want more army builders.

I will definitely lend a hand if I can. Here’s a sample of my voice acting : Stream Bionicle Ignition II Auditions by Jj Mallek | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

great! :slight_smile: to keep this forum on topic at hand how about you head over to my youtube channel?

@Dragologer, please refrain from double posting.

1 Like

what is double posting? for those wondering i am fairly new to the whole forum thing so bear with me.

Basically, it’s posting two times in a row. Please keep your responses all in one post.

I suggest taking a look at this as well.

2 Likes

alright thats all for me today. tomorrow i will be posing some concepts and we will see what you guys think :slight_smile:

I personally think the instructions should be free because we all are at the boards together and everyone works and talks here, and here are my wip toas(pls don’t mind the long necks)

2 Likes

you are absolutely right! paying for the instructions was a dumb idea :slight_smile:

what do you guys think about the rahkshi type characters all being connected to the shadow realm. they could all have shadow like attributes .

Edited for double-post -legomaster

We could expand the story too, but they could be from the shadow realm and have the elements still but how would you do the slashing motion and keep it in place

Sorry guys. After unanimous decision, and since this was NOT started by a master (sorry masters, you can’t claim this. You don’t have that power), this is going to be shut down.

12 Likes