Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

And I mean terrible. Just post dumb ideas for bionicle fanfics, for fun. Or discuss them, even.

I’ll even start, as an example:

A self-insert character appears on Spherus Magna ten years after Mata Nui arrived. They now have to face their greatest challenge yet: Schoolu-nui, the Matoran/Agori high school.

26 Likes

“Hewkii senpai, pls notice” - Kawaii School Girl Macku.

17 Likes

Bionicle characters build a space shuttle to explore the galaxy. They land on a strange planet, in an asteroid belt, where robotic workers mill about in great futuristic cities. Rising from the middle of the city is…

… The Hero Factory!

18 Likes

Kongu Inika plotting various schemes to take Nuparu’s Mask of Flight without him knowing

21 Likes

@OraNui xStalker

1 Like

Gali falls in love with Makuta.

16 Likes

A Cooking anime/■■■■■■ show based on Bionicle dishes and plot ,lots of plot.

Shokugeki no Bionicle.

11 Likes

New, really OP Toa who suddently falls out of the sky on Okoto and becomes the new leader of the Toa team, then Makuta kills all the others and a huge story of just him doing loads of weird stuff until the actual canon comes out and utterly wrecks it by contradicting it all…

7 Likes

The Time-traveling adventures of Bingzak and Solek against Muaka Imperium.

11 Likes

On Spehrus Magna Matoro climbs out of Teridax’s corpse, all the way from Karda Nui.

Of course.

7 Likes

Wait.
Wait wait wait.

So.

Great cataclysm is right in the middle of happening, as in movie 2. Makuta’s laughing, fighting Vakama as usual. Suddenly, a yellow Toa appears. He’s wearing a plain, completely round mask with no features whatsoever.
“Who are you, daring to challenge me in such a flippant manner?” asks Teridax.

“Just a guy who’s a Toa for fun” replies the stranger.

He then punches the Makuta, who immediately disintegrates completely.

ONE PUNCH TOA.

15 Likes

Solek and the other Avtoran are given Toa Stones by Matoro, after he[quote=“MinusOneEighth, post:11, topic:23933”]
climbs out of Teridax’s corpse, all the way from Karda Nui.
[/quote]
They then become a super OP team of Toa of Light.

6 Likes

Honestly, that’d be cool.
Because Tanma would be in charge…

3 Likes

26 Likes

Takanuva was a Undercover Brotherhood of The Makuta Agent, all this time.

15 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/XS5LK.gif

12 Likes

Dangit, dude.

How’d you guess the reference for an Onepu MOC that isn’t even finished? Yet. Just wait until Friday.

2 Likes

Shipfics. All of the shipfics.

3 Likes

Hewkii X Macku for life.

Wait, already drew that:

7 Likes