Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

Kung Lao finds out he has a crush on Kitana, but oh no, she’s Liu Kang’s girlfriend! So now Kung must find a way to split the two up-possibly damaging the friendship between him and Liu in the process.

A crime-drama consisting of Ahkmou smoking cigars and drinking liquor by the poolside in an open Hawaiian ■■■■■ that showcases his beer-belly, Vultraz as a hitman, and the rest of the Metrutoran as low-level street-dealers, prostitutes, and thugs. Protagonists consist of the resident police squad.
-The up-and-coming hotshot, Takua
-The stern captain, Jala
-Takua’s eager, intense partner, Hahli
-The ‘seen it all’ guy, Onepu
-The tough guys, Taipu/Hewkii
-Data and Analytics, Maku
-Quiet coroner, Matoro

2 Likes

It would actually make sense. Another crisis warranting another giant robot (with Okoto inside) could happen.

Jay somehow falls in love with a cactus, and the other Ninja must snap him out of this.

1 Like

Turns out the Ninja knew that the cactus was an assassin who is trying kill Jay. Then Matoro kills them all after getting out of Teridax’s body…
Yep

Well what do ya know

9 Likes

Bionicle Revolution

3 Likes

Tahu accidently rips a hole in time and space somehow and meets Some drunk inventor and his shy grandson. Together they go to Wendy’s for dipping sauce or something.

1 Like

Lewa and Onua got trap into a blank dimension they used a magic penile to stop Doodle Toa Mata, Doodle Matoran, & Doodle Makuta.

1 Like

The entire bionicle G1 story done by Monty Python.

3 Likes

“Those aren’t Kikanalo, those are coconuts!”

5 Likes

Tahu’s son falls in love with Makuta’s daughter, but due to their fathers they cannot be together. Or can they?

3 Likes

“The Island” a retelling of the movie “the room” but with bionicle characters.

3 Likes

A bionicle musical where the toa are all angsty teens, made by the people behind highscool musical.

1 Like

I totally didn’t just equate various songs from high school musical to Unity, Duty, and Destiny. Nope.

1 Like

Oh heck, sorry. I didn’t see that.

Lewa loses his title as Toa of Air to Breeze from them hero factories.

Taking pity on him, Tahu lets Lewa crash at his place. Unfortunately Lewa is an incredibly annoying roommate so now Tahu has to kill hi-er, I mean help him find a new job.

3 Likes

The cast of BIONICLE star in the musical theater production: Heathers

Now I’m just imagining the Makuta singing Candy Store and it’s amazing

Hewkii and Macku star in the leading roles of the bionicle remake of “The Princess Bride”.

3 Likes

I don’t think that belongs here; these are supposed to be bad ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like