Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

A bad fanfiction idea?
Oh. Oh child.
Let’s go over some of my “works of art eh?”

Ord (Dragon Tails) X Red (Cars) (Feat: Shadow the Hedgehog)
Spongebob X Chad Kroeger (Nickleback) (Feat: Ord)
Connor (Friend of mine) X Bolbi (Jimmy Neutron)
Grace (Friend of mine) X Vladimir Putin.
Nicki Minaj X Larry the Lobster (Feat: John Cena and Luke Skywalker)

I will provide links if you want, but be warned, they are the farthest thing from safe for work you can imagine.

9 Likes

######Current Rahkshi having chests. :bikini:

2 Likes

Macku and Hewkii in that one fanfic of Twiglight that shall not be spoken of on this website.
######Don’t read what’s below… please.

Playroom? So, do have like, kohlii in there?

######Probably going to get flagged :confused:

5 Likes

I think this falls better under “games and such” so I moved it there.

Lemme give one:

A Toa of Life decides he needs to eliminate all Makuta so he takes a sword and starts killing every single one of them. Blade-style.

What do you mean he basically did that in 2008? Except with a shock wave and stuff.

2 Likes

A sonic the hedgehog OC kronkiwongi searches for the reason behind his existence.

3 Likes

G2 fanfic: It turns out that gali was makuta all along and then was he is revealed umarak the destroyer creates a skrall shield in the sky to summon an evil army of av matoran and stars.
But then LOSS comes back and is also gali and closes the shield using spider webs.
Then makuta explodes for no reason causing the island to shake and crumble.

Then Ekimu uses his hammer like a plane and finds the mask of ultimate power.
Then the toa all go home were they live peacefully for many years until…

They are summoned by some nerdy villages in high school and the toa have to try and stop makuta again. Makuta at this point is a wealthy business man who wants to make okoto great again.

And thats were the first wave would end.

5 Likes

Makuta Teridax!
Just an ordinary Makuta, trying hard to balance his job, college, and his girlfriend, Gorast!
But when another woman named Roodaka arrives, things get crazy when Teridax is torn between the two!
Can Teridax keep Gorast from finding out his feelings for Roodaka, and ruining everything?
Awkward love triangles, crazy situations, and a heartwarming love scenes abound in this hilarious and touching story!

The cringe… Oh jeez… must… kill… self…

13 Likes

Tahu kills everyone, with dental floss

4 Likes

Tahu’s Bizarre Adventure!

Tahu finds out he has some sort of strange energy inside of him and has to now fight Lewa who has a kahnoi that turns people into zombies!

A Bionicle and JJBA mash up!

Please read, favorite follow and review!

4 Likes

The Makuta 2017 sets come with… a green Skrall shield!!!1!!!1!1!

9 Likes

Eljay saves the world from Applego

5 Likes

The Toa Mata get hit by rays from the Mask of Reality (TV). They become teenagers who have to deal with normal life among the humans and struggle with school. Their evil vice-principle, Teridax, gives them a hard time and conspires to replace the principle, Mr. Mata Nui, and take over the school.

14 Likes

I strangely feel like I heard that plot before?

1 Like

Lol I dunno, I was just trying to think of all the teen movie traits I could think of.

1 Like

So how about this:
Great cataclysm happens, but instead of Spherus Magna, Mata Nui lands on…

Earth.

9 Likes

W O O O A H
O
O
O
A
H

2 Likes

Bad Bionicle fanfic ideas? How about we combine these three tropes:

1. Crossover
2. Shipfic
3. Sonic the Hedgehog

7 Likes

No offense guys, but you’re using grammar that’s way too good for this topic. :laughing:

clears throat

“taknuva maeks a accidentle stop in anohter dimsions kardanui wher love is cannon and Fals fror the shadow maatoran gavla he rebilds his sliver veehicle and taeks her on a rid singing ‘a whole new wurld’ Songfic, read and revew, plz no hate”

…My phone’s autocorrect gave me such a hard time writing that, and I’m sure it will get its revenge at a later date.

@Mayple Ord and Red. Just… yes.

7 Likes

So basically:

BIONICLE
A MICHAEL BAY FILM

4 Likes

Woah. You nailed it…
But, it needs more[quote=“Kiixaar, post:60, topic:23933”]
Sonic the Hedgehog.
[/quote]

Then it will be complete.

1 Like