Let's pitch bad fanfic ideas

If it’s not bionicle, I got one…

SnaneeeesssssxFounzzzzzzzxx frum happy days.
/s

I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried.

Okay, but I warned you…

And that’s exactly the reason I didn’t want to leave a link. :sweat:

2 Likes

I’m feeling like this is Tumblr inspired…

3 Likes

Ok so here it is
The great greg :gregf: comes down to earth and brings bionicle into the real world but in doing so any bionicle fan becomes there self moc and is forced to wear there favorite mask :mask: but the great greg :gregf: makes love in the real world non cannon. The rest of the story is about people trying to make love cannon again.

9 Likes

Oh no…
Oh no no no…

1 Like

@Eljay drink a serum that get him gender-swapped, and @Kahi fighting over with @Mesonak to being “her” lover.

8 Likes

hELP

3 Likes

Some one art this please

Oh yeah i laughed so hard reading this

5 Likes

FTFY.

In my initial reading I took this post the wrong way.

I guess that means I’m #TeamMeso.

1 Like

Tahu’s attempt to defeat Makuta doesn’t go too well, and he is instead sent to a world full of Pirates and Devil Fruits! Tahu now is stuck with the Strawhats and he has to find way back home!

1 Like

But he can only do it with the help of his trusty sidekick, Sonic the Hedgehog!

2 Likes

I am going to hate myself for how much time I spent thinking this up…

Right… love is cannon. The setting is Karda Nui. Moody teen shadow Matoran Gavla, feeling underappreciated by her peers, is finding a purpose of sorts in her relationship with Makuta Vamprah. He’s all dark, brooding, strong silent type and stuff, and she can let him see. She feels a certain loyalty to him, even if the benefits of the relationship are decidedly one-sided and the whole affair somehow leaves her feeling hollow inside. Then 2008 happens! Golden boy Takanuva arrives to promptly have his light partially drained, so now he’s all dark and conflicted and edgy and stuff, and Gavla falls for him instead. However, she’s already in a committed relationship with Vamprah, so she sneaks around behind his back to creep on Takanuva. Vamprah finds out, concludes that Takanuva is trying to take his girlfriend (or rather, his eyes) away from him, exposes Gavla while she’s creeping on Takanuva so the Toa thinks that Vamprah is attacking her, prompting the intrepid Toa to rescue her and fall for her in the process, too! Suddenly, Gavla finds herself caught in a love triangle between a Toa and Makuta! Presenting… drumroll…

###(Toa of) Twilight!

Of course, such a riveting story would probably grow a rabid fanbase who would absolutely demand a sequel. How about: Av-Matoran Tanma has grown up in a small, sheltered village, doing his bit and never misbehaving, but somehow, even now that he has risen in the ranks of the Av-Matoran (mostly by attrition, unfortunately), his position as leader of a community under siege by the Makuta still leaves him somehow feeling empty inside (I’m detecting a theme here…). Then 2008 happens, and the Toa Nuva arrive! Dashing, beautiful, and brave Toa Gali notices the wallflower Tanma and offers to take him with her. Swept off his feet, Tanma agrees, and in spite of the danger inherent in accompanying a Toa and Gali’s increasingly… weird tastes concerning their ‘relationship,’ he finds something awaken inside him that he’s never felt before… Presenting… more drumrolls…

###Fifty Shades of (Mostly Silver and) Grey

I’m going to go sit in a corner and think about what I’ve done now… :anguished:

15 Likes

That was very well thought out.
But absolutely horrific.

2 Likes

Yes, you do that…

This was…
The most horrifying thing I’ve ever read. Also:[quote=“Scorpion_Strike, post:96, topic:23933”]
Fifty Shades of (Mostly Silver and) Grey
[/quote]

This was really well thought out…

3 Likes

If I became an 18 foot shapeshifter I wouldn’t exactly be complaining.

2 Likes

A Mary Sue character randomly appears on Okoto and teams up with Bingzak to save it from…G1 Makuta.

4 Likes

What if @Chronicler is actually a dup account that became so good it took a life of its own and its a story about him searching for purpose in life

4 Likes

Tahu falls down a deep and long hole to wake up in Lazytown! Now he must find out a way to get back home and not become lazy thanks to our overlord Robbie Rotten! Rated T for language.

7 Likes

Takanuva takes a closer look behind that mask, only to reveal, Big Papa Robbie Rotten!

Thankfully though, Hewkii gets some goggles, and Macku grows pink hair, and together with the power of love, they get the Toa to be active, and Robbie to go away, because he is a big meanie!

3 Likes

Than Onua and Lewa where hit by some Mutagen, and becomed a Green/Black Air Earth Monster.