Bionicle and My little pony crossover.

The horror…

Toa Mutant Ninja Turles?

3 Likes

And Ven’s shredder claaaaaaaaws.

1 Like

That would probably end up looking like this

1 Like

Takua is in love with Hahli. But the problem I that she seems to fall for Jaller. Now Takua must turn against is best friend in order to get his senpai’s love.

1 Like

I would read the heck out of that.

Three words: Cooking with Karzhani

1 Like

What would Karzahni cook though

1 Like

Matoran burritos.

3 Likes

Lost Soul Souffle

1 Like

Actually, I believe that’s been done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yumTAsxqBoU

1 Like

Galidor/mixels/jack stone crossover

@Calebmar12 i think you know this one

1 Like

tahu dies and gali becomes leader but kopaka and ouna are also lovers and lewa and pohatu both like gali but gali likes vakama who like nokama who like ohnewa who likes nuju who likes matau who likes whenua who like mata nui who like teridax who loves (your oc name) who love tahu who is dead.

i wanna cry

2 Likes

“tahu senpai”

“gali senpai”

2 Likes

Tahu gets arrested for accidental arson and Lewa has to break him out of prison.

4 Likes

I’d actually read the heck outta that.

2 Likes

lewa commits mass murder because hes in love with kopaka senpi and must kill whoever gets in his way

4 Likes

Jaller learns of the trials of adolescence and struggles with his feelings for Hahli. But then, the Bohrok swarm come to make his life miserable by doing everything to embarrass him in front of Hahli, all while Hewkii mocks his failure.

3 Likes

You’d think Hewkii would be nicer and more understanding, what with all his drama with Macku.

2 Likes

Oh no, you see, Hewkii doesn’t have any issues with Macku, and this has no remorse for Jaller.

1 Like