Let's Review BIONICLE Dark Hunters and/or Rahi!

Nature is so fascinating!

I’m afraid I can’t take credit for the picture. At some point there was a fellow that took it into his hands to build all of the dark hunters on(I think) BZP. I couldn’t find the original topic, but there are still some of his pics floating around.

1 Like

The person who made that and other Dark Hunters is Sparkytron, and there is a link here Brickshelf Gallery - Replicates of official model. I do not take credit of any of these creation. except the Kyry Model showing all the Dark Hunters he recreated and… Instructions for them! Well, some of them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Somebody

http://i.imgur.com/yczAHWN.jpg
Please review this.

8 Likes

9.1/10.
2 many Tubes…
I’ll show myself out.

1 Like

This is sadly the best one we’ve seen so far…

2 Likes

Dunno if you guys have obsessed over this yet so here it is:

2 Likes

Uh, too albino, uses the gray that gets dirty real quick, solid colors. 4/10

Plural’s “Going to be Retired” Quick Review:

• He looks like a Bohrok Va who murderededed Makuta and stuck his Kraahkan in his chest, turning him into Dweller.

I would give this MOC a :e-mail:/10.

Don’t Dwell too Far. :minidisc:

2 Likes

Dat custom head tho

Pretty amazing. Given the brilliant use of parts(and ignoring odd areas), he gets a :coffee:/10

Pretty solid. He has a decently cohesive look to him.
ℊℊ/10

Dweller is a 8/10.
THE BLUE PINS!

Dweller has an awkward claw weapon, but is stellar apart from that.
9.5/10

Dweller is a scrub 0/10.

I took a rough estimate of that thing’s height once. It’s huge.

There is nothing about that model I like.

Aside from those arms, it’s amazing!

Looks so bad.
It’s gappy in some areas and the pahrak-kal shields on the chest look awkward.

Looks better than the guy above.
But that kraahkan looks out of place.

1 Like

goes through hall of switches

finds hagrid switch

flip

Yer insane, @Plural!

H-h-h-have I finally found love, this thing gets a score of 3 turtles, up to this point my highest amount of turtles awarded at once…

…oh wait, it gets nothing because of the accursed mobile site…

…I better not see anybody attempt to award these turtles, they will be disregarded as un-official and worthless…

…Wow, late night Lobster really shouldn’t be allowed to post…

1 Like

Reviving this topic because I have bone to pick with these two

Firedracax and Lurker …yeah, if you thought Hakann’s colour scheme was monochrome with the Metru and Mata red… these guys are …sigh. At least our Skakdi buddy had a gunmetal accent to somewhat space the colours out, these guys are nothing but red.

The builds are pretty cool, but the red…They’re like cherries with arms and legs! :rage:

Firedracax is also posed completely wrong. here’s how he was supposed to look…and Lurker interestingly has a pre-dark hunter form

6 Likes

I always loved these guys :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes