Let's Review Bionicle's Set Combiners

@JonBlueFire
The only bad part about the Mana-Ko’s function is that the wheels are backwards
@Altair
I was in off topic when I came up with the idea.
@Toa_Vladin
When you are making a post there is a gear next to the smilery face at the top if the text box on the right. If you click the gear you are given an option to make a poll.
@Toa_Vladin
I choose the single option.

2 Likes

please make the Manas-Ko review

is there a ‘none of the above’ option? They’re all really ugly tbh.
I mean, if I had to choose I guess I’d go with the kuma, but that’s because it’s basically a were-muaka.

1 Like

I’m stuck between Kuma Nui and Mana Ko, whatdoIdo

It is a close one between the Mana-Ko and the Kuma-Nui and the Nui Kopen is not far behind either…

My favorite has to be the Nui Kopen, but I have built others in the “Bionicle’s set combiners” topic.

Speaking of which, why is this in the off topic category?

1 Like

There said: enter one pool option per line. What should I write there?

Not strictly Bionicle related, but how would you guys feel about some reviews of the old Roboriders combiners? I have all of the sets, instructions for all eight of the combiner models, and they’re very dear to me. I’d love to make reviews of them to spread love of the theme even though it’s dead, and to help spread word that instructions for the five combiners above were recovered after years of being lost to the internet.

7 Likes

Please make them! I always wanted to build those combiners, but I don’t have any canister tops for the sets.

Have anyone here actually acknowledged the existence of this vile creature, and be willing to make it?

1 Like

I wanted to build it, as Sand Stalkers were heavily featured in the Bara Magna storyline, but I decided not to because of 09 bridle joints.

3 Likes

Same obstacle stand in my way, with the brittle joints, and I’d rather keep a Skirmix. Although, I like the attempt at creating seat, by combining Malum’s claws and chest armor. As well as the take on a tongue.

2 Likes

Keras is really cool and cute

8 Likes

Look at those hands, he want’s a cookie. He’ll probably chop off your hand if you don’t with those big meaty claws

2 Likes

The fact that they had an entire titan to work with but ended up making this small, sorry excuse for quadruped whose torso consists of two of the worst pieces slapped on top of each other, leaving tons of unused parts leftover…is just disappointing

2 Likes

i dunno man, if you could have a glatorian ride on it then i’d call it a pretty good deal

But it can’t, so it’s pretty meh in general (also what kind of combiner uses a titan and canister set? i’m pretty sure you’d run out of pieces pretty fast)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cyber-Hand’s Forge

Anyone else have some combiners built alongside their component models because of multiple set copies?

That’s the plan, eventually.

I have a spare of everything for G2 except the twotoa (which I didn’t personally care for) and Umarak’s Shadow Spawn. Feels good.